London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
So you mean processing taking longer than usual due to verification? Does Caips tell this?

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, ya.

caips suggest that further review needed from VO specifies that
VO has got some issue with the app, n he/she will settle that first before proceeding any further.

mech said:
So you mean processing taking longer than usual due to verification? Does Caips tell this?

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
hope_life said:
as per my understanding, they have put a date on ur app on which they will verify ur details(Telephonic) most prob.

u r gonna get veri sooner or later.
tc
thnaks for ur reply but what can i do in this situation. I can only wait

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well,

1. Dig caips.
2. Do inform your employer abt the call, so that he/she may be comfortable conveying ur data.
3. re-read ur app forms, so that u sud be comfortable with ur details.

tc.

Gillani said:
thnaks for ur reply but what can i do in this situation. I can only wait

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
hope_life said:
well, ya.

caips suggest that further review needed from VO specifies that
VO has got some issue with the app, n he/she will settle that first before proceeding any further.
Thank you hope_life . but this verification stuff scares me though I have everything genuine :) just that company no more exists.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont worry :) .

mech said:
Thank you hope_life . but this verification stuff scares me though I have everything genuine :) just that company no more exists.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
hope_life said:
dont worry :) .
:)
Hope, What is your application status?

M Imran Kh

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Interview........
Not Requested Yet
Passport Req..
PPR1 = 09-2012, PPR2 = 10-2012
Dear Mech,

VO have other means for the verification of a company that is right now closed. So do not worry and hope for the good. Insha Allah

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
M Imran Kh said:
Dear Mech,

VO have other means for the verification of a company that is right now closed. So do not worry and hope for the good. Insha Allah
Thank you Imran for your Kind words :)

A.ALI

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an email which I received yesterday but my ecas is still in process and no line added that we sent you a letter on 22nd May! What can we predict? NOC 1111

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 22 May 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, I second on you few points.

even, I had predicted this thing earlier, that they are going to refuse cases denying any rules and regulations but no body believed me, rather i had to face their wrath.

As far as all these star members or gurus are concerned , they hv never declared them experts, they jst express their opinions on their own experiences, isnt it?
actually, they have to clear the back log thatz y they are denying the application on top of list is Pakistani applicants.

plz dont mind, but this is jst my opinion, they are hitting muslim applicants, rite now.

if u see, most of the rejected applicants are muslim in the last 1 month.

its very planned.

NDVO will start rejecting ppl from july onwards.

kkhan870 said:
I am reading all the Pakistanis threads very carefully on daily basis for the last 20 days the results I got is: all the rules, manuals,OP's they don't matter anymore there is no court and there is no law for the Canadian immigration any more, they don't care about any law or regulations, some unprofessional people are hired to clear the backlog and the in-process or the 6-12 months letter and the e-case means nothing and the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time and making us crazy the gurus like Saki, Qorax means nothing because Saki's case is denied too, I had made mistakes with my initial application and a lot of star members told me that my application will be returned but I went through and their cases were rejected and I don't believe the in-process status on the e-case anymore after looking at Usman799 case, because in real sense he should have passed the PSDEC, and the points before putting him into the In-process status according to their rules, in the old days you get the file no. for Canadian immigration it meant that you have passed the criteria the same thing now that in-process means that you have passed the criteria but now after getting into in-process and getting JD's mismatch I don't believe in this system anymore and I don't believe in these heroes anymore please don't listen to these uncles or star members or heroes, whatever you have filed with full documents just rely on that and you cannot do anything at this stage and keep looking for other options and leave it on Almighty God, whatever happens it happens

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Dear Kkhan870, it looks like that you are unhappy with all; CIC, VO, Forum, & the participants (you called them uncles or ....)

Let me try to answer you questions as:

.....the results I got is: all the rules, manuals,OP's they don't matter anymore there is no court and there is no law for the Canadian immigration any more, they don't care about any law or regulations, some unprofessional people are hired to clear the backlog and the in-process or the 6-12 months letter and the e-case means nothing and the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time and making us crazy...

(a) It looks like that you had not read the bits & pieces in detail or you have to digest the details with cool mind. CIC & VOs follow strict guidelines. If you read OP6 manual you will be able to understand that Visa officers are directed to be helping applicants, even in case if the NOC codes are required to be adjusted with minor corrections. I hope this is the big favour from CIC or VOs.

(b) 6-12 months letters are sent to MI3 applicants onward, when they are askinging about updates

(c) If CIC doesnt care about Federal Court then whey pre Feb 2008 applicanst are still being evaluated? This means that CIC's decision is sidelined by court, for instance

(d) e-cas status is always an issue and technology sometimes fails when you have to handle 500k applicants

(e) the staff hired to clear the backlog, only looks at the document checklist and perform PSDEC, means paper selection decision

....the gurus like Saki, Qorax means nothing because Saki's case is denied too....

These guys, in my view, are helping applicants in a very good way guiding them and atleast trying to reduce applicants internal stress. If Saki case is denied, it doesnt mean that he has no knowledge about CIC processes. Every good batsman makes mistakes and that how he goes out of the ground, so its tough luck but its not an example as you cited!

....the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time ....

If you feel like that then dont waste your time by reading all these threads! Just stick to your application & wait until your turn will come!

I don't believe the in-process status on the e-case anymore after looking at Usman799 case, because in real sense he should have passed the PSDEC, and the points before putting him into the In-process status according to their rules, in the old days you get the file no. for Canadian immigration it meant that you have passed the criteria the same thing now that in-process means that you have passed the criteria but now after getting into in-process and getting JD's mismatch I don't believe in this system anymore

I think you didnt read the process clearly. Before June 2010 CIC only checks your form, match your duties with the NOC you mentioned and then pass you for VO processing. VO when get your docs performs two functions; PSDEC and SELDEC. Pl note that in

(i) PSDEC only the junior staff at VO verify the required # of docs without their authenticity. If all docs are there they will issue you a new file # (under GCMS)

(ii) SELDEC, initially the visa officer looks at your reference or experience letter & match it with NOC duties. If finds ok then checks your funds and keep your file in IN PROCESS que. There your status changes to in process, means you had passed seldec. After that, visa officer or officers review your file in DETAIL, checks your ref / exp letter & other docs, verfies them etc.

Pl noet that in MI3 this process is shifted to CIC and they allot you your pass marks. VO cant change them or refuse on points basis. They could have other reasons for rejection. Thats how the whole process is made fast!

please don't listen to these uncles or star members or heroes, whatever you have filed with full documents just rely on that and you cannot do anything at this stage and keep looking for other options and leave it on Almighty God, whatever happens it happens

It looks like that you are frustrated. These members had done a good job, no matter they get PR or failed.

Before leaving everything on to Almighty, it is good to review your application carefully, read the experiences of people as why they got rejected, try to improve your docs, due to this backlog (blessing in disguise) each one has a chance to improve his or her docs or application. Visa officer will take few days to complete your application, SELDEC & DOCS REVIEW....but the time you had spend in waiting will be fruitful if you continue to think about the ways to improve your application and send additional docs to VO. Now a days visa officer will not ask you any doc until SELDEC is passed & where most applicants get rejected.

kkhan870 said:
I am reading all the Pakistanis threads very carefully on daily basis for the last 20 days the results I got is: all the rules, manuals,OP's they don't matter anymore there is no court and there is no law for the Canadian immigration any more, they don't care about any law or regulations, some unprofessional people are hired to clear the backlog and the in-process or the 6-12 months letter and the e-case means nothing and the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time and making us crazy the gurus like Saki, Qorax means nothing because Saki's case is denied too, I had made mistakes with my initial application and a lot of star members told me that my application will be returned but I went through and their cases were rejected and I don't believe the in-process status on the e-case anymore after looking at Usman799 case, because in real sense he should have passed the PSDEC, and the points before putting him into the In-process status according to their rules, in the old days you get the file no. for Canadian immigration it meant that you have passed the criteria the same thing now that in-process means that you have passed the criteria but now after getting into in-process and getting JD's mismatch I don't believe in this system anymore and I don't believe in these heroes anymore please don't listen to these uncles or star members or heroes, whatever you have filed with full documents just rely on that and you cannot do anything at this stage and keep looking for other options and leave it on Almighty God, whatever happens it happens

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Interesting reply :)
But true that this waiting game is getting really annoying day by day.

MASunny said:
Dear Kkhan870, it looks like that you are unhappy with all; CIC, VO, Forum, & the participants (you called them uncles or ....)

.....the results I got is: all the rules, manuals,OP's they don't matter anymore there is no court and there is no law for the Canadian immigration any more, they don't care about any law or regulations, some unprofessional people are hired to clear the backlog and the in-process or the 6-12 months letter and the e-case means nothing and the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time and making us crazy...

(a) It looks like that you had not read the bits & pieces in detail or you have to digest the details with cool mind. CIC & VOs follow strict guidelines. If you read OP6 manual you will be able to understand that Visa officers are directed to be helping applicants, even in case if the NOC codes are required to be adjusted with minor corrections. I hope this is the big favour from CIC or VOs.

(b) 6-12 months letters are sent to MI3 applicants onward, when they are askinging about updates

(c) If CIC doesnt care about Federal Court then whey pre Feb 2008 applicanst are still being evaluated? This means that CIC's decision is sidelined by court, for instance

(d) e-cas status is always an issue and technology sometimes fails when you have to handle 500k applicants

(e) the staff hired to clear the backlog, only looks at the document checklist and perform PSDEC, means paper selection decision

....the gurus like Saki, Qorax means nothing because Saki's case is denied too....

These guys, in my view, are helping applicants in a very good way guiding them and atleats trying to reduce applicants internal stress. If Saki case is denied, it doesnt mean that he has no knowledge about CIC processes. Every good batsman makes mistakes and that how he goes out of the ground, so its tough luck but its not an example as you cited!

....the discussions we are doing here means nothing it's just waste of time ....

If you feel like that then dont waste your time by reading all these threads! Just stick to your application & wait until your turn will come!

I don't believe the in-process status on the e-case anymore after looking at Usman799 case, because in real sense he should have passed the PSDEC, and the points before putting him into the In-process status according to their rules, in the old days you get the file no. for Canadian immigration it meant that you have passed the criteria the same thing now that in-process means that you have passed the criteria but now after getting into in-process and getting JD's mismatch I don't believe in this system anymore

I think you didnt read the process clearly. Before June 2010 CIC only checks your form, match your duties with the NOC you mentioned and then pass you for VO processing. VO when get your docs performs two functions; PSDEC and SELDEC. Pl note that in

(i) PSDEC only the junior staff at VO verify the required # of docs without their authenticity. If all docs are there they will issue you a new file # (under GCMS)

(ii) SELDEC, initially the visa officer looks at your reference or experience letter & match it with NOC duties. If finds ok then checks your funds and keep your file in IN PROCESS que. There your status changes to in process, means you had passed seldec. After that, visa officer or officers review your file in DETAIL, checks your ref / exp letter & other docs, verfies them etc.

Pl noet that in MI3 this process is shifted to CIC and they allot you your pass marks. VO cant change them or refuse on points basis. They could have other reasons for rejection. Thats how the whole process is made fast!

please don't listen to these uncles or star members or heroes, whatever you have filed with full documents just rely on that and you cannot do anything at this stage and keep looking for other options and leave it on Almighty God, whatever happens it happens

It looks like that you are frustrated. These members had done a good job, no matter they get PR or failed.

Before leaving everything on to Almighty, it is good to review your application carefully, read the experiences of people as why they got rejected, try to improve your docs, due to this backlog each one has a chance to improve his or her docs or application. Visa officer will take few days to complete your application, SELDEC & DOCS REVIEW....but the time you had spend in waiting will be fruitful if you continue to think about the weaknesses of your application and send additional docs to VO. Now a days visa officer will not ask you any doc until SELDEC is passed & where most applicants get rejected.

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26-May-2010 and 2nd AOR on 16-Feb-2011
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
In Process with Process Started Date 21 March 2012
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
MASunny said:

These guys, in my view, are helping applicants in a very good way guiding them and atleast trying to reduce applicants internal stress. If Saki case is denied, it doesnt mean that he has no knowledge about CIC processes. Every good batsman makes mistakes and that how he goes out of the ground, so its tough luck but its not an example as you cited!

Before leaving everything on to Almighty, it is good to review your application carefully, read the experiences of people as why they got rejected, try to improve your docs, due to this backlog (blessing in disguise) each one has a chance to improve his or her docs or application. Visa officer will take few days to complete your application, SELDEC & DOCS REVIEW....but the time you had spend in waiting will be fruitful if you continue to think about the ways to improve your application and send additional docs to VO. Now a days visa officer will not ask you any doc until SELDEC is passed & where most applicants get rejected.
GOOD one buddy, well said +1 for you

regards,

OHM

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear M Imran Kh/ All Seniors,

Did you add your new born information with upadate document request and after medicals? As i was added my son information with update document request and after medicals.

How long LVO takes to send MR of my newly added child?

My update doucments and fee received at LVO on 8th May, 2012.

please reply.