Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Canadian Dreams,

My ecas still shows "IP" wef Feb17.2012 with the same detail in the Box as it was earlier on.
I wonder,how long will it continue jeering at me as nd when I happen to look at the status of my application.Inconsistency in the working/updation of this very important tool for the applicant to have an access to the status of his/her application,is intrguingly depressing ,at times.I am not sure if its attributes go well with what is happenung behind the scene.But then, we all are helpless.

Wait nd hope for the best ,that's what we can rest on !!!

Praying for all nd ,more importantly, wish sainity would prevail !!
God bless all!!!
parhar51

R H Dave

Nov 13, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th march 2010
AOR Received.
13th april 2010, in process 28th feb 2012
my status too has changed to In Process. hoping to receive MR soon.

R H Dave

Nov 13, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th march 2010
AOR Received.
13th april 2010, in process 28th feb 2012
Canadian Dreams said:
Congrats Buddy... wishing you success....
thank u. wishing u too the success...

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
parhar51 said:
Dear Canadian Dreams,

My ecas still shows "IP" wef Feb17.2012 with the same detail in the Box as it was earlier on.
I wonder,how long will it continue jeering at me as nd when I happen to look at the status of my application.Inconsistency in the working/updation of this very important tool for the applicant to have an access to the status of his/her application,is intrguingly depressing ,at times.I am not sure if its attributes go well with what is happenung behind the scene.But then, we all are helpless.

Wait nd hope for the best ,that's what we can rest on !!!

Praying for all nd ,more importantly, wish sainity would prevail !!
God bless all!!!
parhar51
Dear Parhar51, please don't worry about the E-CAS. Even I have it confusing with "letter sent line". I do understand that the only interface between CHC/CIC & applicant doesn't actually reflect the vivid picture. Yes I agree most of the times it is not in co-ordination with the actual workings on our applications.

Virtually all those having in process date but haven't heard from CHC lately (Including me) share the same spot with you. Once some new developments appear (viz. request for additional documents / MRs from CHC) for some applicants then only we must be curious for our applications. I do not trust changes of E-CAS since I had been a victim of wrong update like DM on E-CAS.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
I think the letter sent line is error or delayed updation.
Technically for in process you should have 5 lines, similiar to the one I have.

App receive on DD MM YY
Reviewed your application and sent you a letter on DD MM YY. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

These two line should be added at the CIC stage itself.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on DD MM YY. The New Delhi office may contact you.

This was added after sending full documents to New Delhi office.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on DD MM YY.
This line should be added while in process i.e. now.

I feel that it never happened in case of some guys due to CAIPS/GCMS data migration and errors thereafter.
Errors started since January 2011 when applicants(including me) got updated to in process(with RBVO) enmasse.
I may be wrong..

Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Parhar51, please don't worry about the E-CAS. Even I have it confusing with "letter sent line". I do understand that the only interface between CHC/CIC & applicant doesn't actually reflect the vivid picture. Yes I agree most of the times it is not in co-ordination with the actual workings on our applications.

Virtually all those having in process date but haven't heard from CHC lately (Including me) share the same spot with you. Once some new developments appear (viz. request for additional documents / MRs from CHC) for some applicants then only we must be curious for our applications since I do not trust changes of E-CAS since I had been a victim of wrong update like DM on E-CAS.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
nano24482 said:
I think the letter sent line is error or delayed updation.
Technically for in process you should have 5 lines, similiar to the one I have.

App receive on DD MM YY
Reviewed your application and sent you a letter on DD MM YY. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

These two line should be added at the CIC stage itself.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on DD MM YY. The New Delhi office may contact you.

This was added after sending full documents to New Delhi office.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on DD MM YY.
This line should be added while in process i.e. now.

I feel that it never happened in case of some guys due to CAIPS/GCMS data migration and errors thereafter.
Errors started since January 2011 when applicants(including me) got updated to in process(with RBVO) enmasse.
I may be wrong..
I want to know one thing, we all know that some point or the other the E-cas is not giving us an accurate update, but does it mean that in the background the VO's are working on our files irrespective of what E-cas is saying. [font=Verdana]Why Iam asking this question is I have never ever been able to check the status of my file on E-cas as it always gives me an error message. Sending CSQ only fetched a standard reply nothing more[/font]

So I would like to know although I cant see the status of my file on E-cas, but is my case being worked on by the NDVO, and will I get my MR when the time comes? please advise.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Order CAIPS notes to know the real status...

Manonthemove said:
I want to know one thing, we all know that some point or the other the E-cas is not giving us an accurate update, but does it mean that in the background the VO's are working on our files irrespective of what E-cas is saying. [font=Verdana]Why Iam asking this question is I have never ever been able to check the status of my file on E-cas as it always gives me an error message. Sending CSQ only fetched a standard reply nothing more[/font]

So I would like to know although I cant see the status of my file on E-cas, but is my case being worked on by the NDVO, and will I get my MR when the time comes? please advise.

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey Guys...

read on a different site relating to canadian immigration that ***CS chandigarh office was raided in Feb and office sealed. Problems for those who have gone through them

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hi All,

:) :) :)Great to check my mailbox today and find a letter from CIC and it's the MR at last after my ECAS update Reviewed and started processing on February 20, 2012. Date of MR request is March 3, 2012, so it's barely 2 weeks.

Those who have this status update, MR is on the way now.

Good luck and keep on posting for us to have some updated information on how it takes one step onwards about our application.

Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
Jun 2010, 23 Nov 2010, IP from 08 Mar 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Last week of Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
1st Week of April
LANDED..........
Will be in Jul end or Aug 1st week
Cngrates San!

Moved 01 step a head!

Kindly share your VO & AORs Time line!

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
SanRoque said:
Hi All,

:) :) :)Great to check my mailbox today and find a letter from CIC and it's the MR at last after my ECAS update Reviewed and started processing on February 20, 2012. Date of MR request is March 3, 2012, so it's barely 2 weeks.

Those who have this status update, MR is on the way now.

Good luck and keep on posting for us to have some updated information on how it takes one step onwards about our application.
Congratulations, are you from FSW1 Pre-June applicant, whats your date of 2nd AOR, NOC and VO please