+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRE JUNE 2010 + MEDICAL EXPIRED + WAITING FOR RE-MEDICAL AND DECISION ONLY

divinelove

May 2, 2014
Dear Friends,
As we all know pre june 2010 applicants are almost cleared by visa office and some of us are remain for Final Decision. Now 2014 new MI has announced and lots of threads has packed by the new applicants. If we connect in one thread it will be easy to know our situation.
My timeline is given below.

Application Filed: 2010-Mar
In Process: 2012 -Apr
Medical+ PP+RPRF request: Feb 2013

Thank you:
DIVINELOVE

arun786

Mar 13, 2014
ear Mates

I have submitted new application for permanent residence Schedule A form, Right of permanent residence fees, original Police clearance certificate, proof of funds, and original passport along with my family on 30th December 2013. Did medical on 09 October 13
On 08th Jan 2014 I have received letter to resubmitted correct amount of right of permanent residence fees (RPRF), which I have done on 3rd week of Jan 2014.

But till date neither my e-case is not updated with medical received nor there is any confirmation

Please guide me, what should I do?

Below mentions are the details of my case

Visa Office: New Delhi, India
NOC: 4131
App file: Jun 2010
Full Doc sent: Nov 2010
In Process: 27 Mar 2012
PP, Medical, PCC and POF submitted: 30 Dec 2013

Rgds
Arun 786

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Hello there

Good thread to start coz there is still few of us who are unfortunate and waiting,as u can see I have applied in May 2010 started processing in April 2012,file transferred to Paris VO in Apr 2013 and they asked for medicals that was done on Apr 22,2013 and medical recived line seen on May 10 2013 since then we were stuck by the Strike and every communication they replied that BG check is on going then 2 month ago they said that my file is back to London VO .Upon contact with London VO they reply that my file is waiting Officer review ,last month I reminded them that my medicals will expire in 1 month time and we are ready to move in short notice but twice they asnwered the same your file is waiting for review.

Now medicals expired and on 23/4/14 same reply again ,feels frustrated to see all the new file processed quickly and faster while we are still stuck ,happy for everyone who gets his visa and praying for those who did not ,but really 4 years of waiting is killing us .

guys wha is your opinion will they extend medicals or if not when they will send remedicals?

Do you think the Corona Virus issue in Saudiarabia will delay the remedicals since I am currently residing in Jeddah?

PARS60

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
10-7-13
hopeforfuture said:
Hello there

Good thread to start coz there is still few of us who are unfortunate and waiting,as u can see I have applied in May 2010 started processing in April 2012,file transferred to Paris VO in Apr 2013 and they asked for medicals that was done on Apr 22,2013 and medical recived line seen on May 10 2013 since then we were stuck by the Strike and every communication they replied that BG check is on going then 2 month ago they said that my file is back to London VO .Upon contact with London VO they reply that my file is waiting Officer review ,last month I reminded them that my medicals will expire in 1 month time and we are ready to move in short notice but twice they asnwered the same your file is waiting for review.

Now medicals expired and on 23/4/14 same reply again ,feels frustrated to see all the new file processed quickly and faster while we are still stuck ,happy for everyone who gets his visa and praying for those who did not ,but really 4 years of waiting is killing us .

guys wha is your opinion will they extend medicals or if not when they will send remedicals?

waiting since long time

Do you think the Corona Virus issue in Saudiarabia will delay the remedicals since I am currently residing in Jeddah?

PARS60

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
10-7-13
waiting since long time

Rajcanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto, May 2015

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Rajcanada said:
Ah of waiting how killing our motivation and freeze us. Four year and 2 months as of today!!!!!!!!!!

rockeysodhi

Sep 25, 2013
hi all
i am june 2010 applicant. recieved a request for PCC N IMM0008 FORMS IN JAN 2014/ SINCE THEN NO MR REQUEST. IS THERE ANYBODY WHO STILL IS YET 2 RECIEVE MR. ? THE LAST CSQ REPLY FRM DEM WAS DAT VISA OFFICER REVIEW PENDING...... I DONT KNW WAT ALL IS GOIN ON ...

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
rockeysodhi said:
hi all
i am june 2010 applicant. recieved a request for PCC N IMM0008 FORMS IN JAN 2014/ SINCE THEN NO MR REQUEST. IS THERE ANYBODY WHO STILL IS YET 2 RECIEVE MR. ? THE LAST CSQ REPLY FRM DEM WAS DAT VISA OFFICER REVIEW PENDING...... I DONT KNW WAT ALL IS GOIN ON ...

joining this thread for my friend whose app is pre june he is not on forum ....... :)

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Hi All,

Good thread.
I applied in March 2010 and medical was done in Dec 2012. After medical expiry, i have recieved remedical request in june 2014.

Now again wait game begins... Passports with them since dec 2012.

Good luck all
Suruchi.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Suruchi said:
Hi All,

Good thread.
I applied in March 2010 and medical was done in Dec 2012. After medical expiry, i have recieved remedical request in june 2014.

Now again wait game begins... Passports with them since dec 2012.

Good luck all
Suruchi.
why New Delhi keeps passport for so long ..?? and this behavior is only in ND ......visa office and i do not know how people survive so long without passports .........

divinelove

May 2, 2014
Dear members !!
Sorry for late reply and going far from this thread as I have started this for mutual benifit and update information.

my time line is as below.

applied: May 26 2010
medical : Feb 28, 2013
VFS courier arrangement: Sep 17, 2013
Still in Process ...

divinelove

May 2, 2014
hopeforfuture said:
Hello there

Hello Friend !
According to my research through different site related to our case, the visa officer may extend the medical for 12 months. In my assumption if the applicant's current resident in the country which has good health protection status/plan (include mendatory health insurance), will get extension.
In my case I got email in last september that "your passport is ready to dispatch in your address now and make courier arrangement" ...I made .....then I ordered GCMS notes and found that my file is not "traceable". Then I send CSE and courier mail and replied as PENDING REVIEW only.

Just waiting and thinking to swithing the case...as you know they are killing our time..

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
divinelove said:
Hello Friend !
According to my research through different site related to our case, the visa officer may extend the medical for 12 months. In my assumption if the applicant's current resident in the country which has good health protection status/plan (include mendatory health insurance), will get extension.
In my case I got email in last september that "your passport is ready to dispatch in your address now and make courier arrangement" ...I made .....then I ordered GCMS notes and found that my file is not "traceable". Then I send CSE and courier mail and replied as PENDING REVIEW only.

Just waiting and thinking to swithing the case...as you know they are killing our time..
Hi there

Do not quit now have faith ,my case is since May 2010 almost 50 months now and pretty confident that it will finish soon they extended my medicals till May 2015 and i do not think they will extend anymore so max time will be Feb 2015 but all that worries me is to be late for my kids school and land in mid winter while I know that my file is complete no medical problems,enough funds,highly educated family and my Noc is still needed whether as RN or Nursing supervisor I qualify for both,so i do not know really what are they waiting for?

divinelove

May 2, 2014
hopeforfuture said:
Hi there

Do not quit now have faith ,my case is since May 2010 almost 50 months now and pretty confident that it will finish soon they extended my medicals till May 2015 and i do not think they will extend anymore so max time will be Feb 2015 but all that worries me is to be late for my kids school and land in mid winter while I know that my file is complete no medical problems,enough funds,highly educated family and my Noc is still needed whether as RN or Nursing supervisor I qualify for both,so i do not know really what are they waiting for?
HAVE U APPLIED GCMS ? IF Yes , WHAT You Found IN NOTES ?