+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre Feb 2008 applicants

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
vaisanil said:
can someone help me about how to inquire for CAIPS?
How to fill up this from see the below instruction(this instruction here write girl friend you mean your relative or boss who stay in Canada )

You can use any letter duly executed by you (consent) and your girlfiend (request) as long as they include the information required by law. The forms you selected are therefore acceptable.

IMM5563B
check "access to information act",
check "receive copies...",
write the principal applicant's (your) surname, first name and dob,
check "CAIPS (information abroad)",
write the embassy name, e.g. Buffalo,
write the visa number, e.g. B123456789
check "Canadian citizen...",
write the full name, telephone number, address of the requester (your girlfriend),
have the requester (your girlfriend) sign and date the form.

IMM5475B
write your full name and dob (recommended: use an unequivocal form, such as 13 Jun 1980);
write the file number (same as visa number) e.g. B123456789,
write the embassy name, e.g. Buffalo,
write "none" on the "related documents..." line,
write "obtaining a copy of my CAIPS file" on the "solely for the purpose..." line

write the full name and address of the requester (your girlfriend) in the "hereby, I authorize..." box,
print your full name,
sign and date the form.
IMPORTANT: you need separate consents by all persons aged 18 and over included in your application.

Copy of Passport
Your girlfriend (requester) needs to send a copy of her passport only if she resides outside Canada and only for the first request. It doesn't harm to send a copy anyway. If she does not have a passport, she can send a copy of her citizenship certificate.

Enclose a $5.00 cheque made to "Receiver General for Canada" (Canadian banks only).

Address
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor Section D
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1C8
(new postal code; check Canada Post postal code look-up)

you need to fill up this authorization form also:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.PDF

care fully you filup this total 2 page.

recently cic change CAIPS note from so you print this link it is latest form and you arange who give you CAD$5 and his detail address with phone number (best cell phone) see the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Your friend will only receive the copy of your CAIPS file.

Good luck!

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
hamid22 said:
Dear Friends,
Here is my caips note info:

file receied : 15-11-2007

PSDEC: 1 04-06-2011
SELDEC: 0

They have awarded me total 55 points, without IELTS test result and adaptability point for relationship wiht my sister who is living in CANADA.

I have sent all my original documents to Islamabad CHC on may 9th 2011. The deadline for submitting my documents was 22 April 2011 (60 days). I got one month time-extension till May 22, 2011. But unfortunately the IELTS test date was changed by British council to May 7,2011. So I sent all my original documents along with a ILETLS test registration slip and a cover letter regarding the test-date-change and attached the e-mail of British council with regard to date-changing of test. Also asked the British council to send the result directly to them and than received the confirmation from both party that CHC has received my IELTS test result. But they have not awarded me the points for IELTS. the caips note shows:

FN has not submitted IELTS result so no points awarded for English Language proficiency at this stage. However, FN has provided registration slip that shows ILETS test date as 07-05-2011. printout of an E-mail shows that FN has taken test on 7-05-2011.

Than in another place they have written: IELTS result received on 26-05-2011 attached to file.
and also written reply sent acknowledging receipt of IELTS result.

My IELTS result was as follow:
R: 5,5
W:6.5
L:6
S:6,5
Overall: 6

could you plz let me know how much can I score for above IELTS result based on the old system.
I need only to 12 points.
In addition, They also have not awarded points for relationship of my sister who is living in Canada and written:

birth certificate from ministry of health for sister have spelling mistakes, furthermore, printing of LOGO is poor quality in comparison with rest of the text. will not accept it as a proof of relaionship.
misspelling of birth certificate.

Please guide me what should I do now,I am looking forward to hearing form you.

Best wishes.
Level Points (per ability) Test results for each ability
Speaking
Listening
Reading (General Training)
Writing (General Training)
High
First official language: 4 Second official language: 2
6.5 - 9.0
7.5 - 9.0
6.5 - 9.0
6.5 - 9.0
Moderate
Either official language: 2
5.5 - 6.0
5.5 – 7.0
5.0 - 6.0
5.5 - 6.0
Basic
Either official language: 1 (maximum of 2)
4.0 – 5.0
4.5 – 5.0
3.5 - 4.5
4.0 – 5.0
No
Less than 4.0
Less than 4.5
Less than 3.5
Less than

your result:-

R: 5,5 = 2 (5 to 6)
W:6.5 = 4 (6.5 to 9)
L:6 = 2 (5.5 to 7)
S:6,5 = 4 (6.5 to 9)
--------------------
Total = 12 you get from IELTS point.

You send as soon as possible (within 7 days) all following document:-

1. send your original IELTS result.
2. send your Relative document:-

**His PR card or passport
**his recent (Last 6 month) Two copy Any bill like bank statement /telephone/credit card / gas bill etc.
** make a family Tree (How he is your first blood)
** give your sister birth certificate and your birth certificate here both father name is same also your passport and your
sister passport father name is same also any other certificate where your and your sister father name same submit
it just submit one or two if any spelling mistakes please try to avoid this document or give note detail.

please sen all document soon because they will confirm pre 2008 file soon so before touch visa officer to your file you have to reach all document.
Thanks

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear Zafrulbd,
thank you very much for your response.
It should be cleared that after 4 days of the deadline for submitting the original documents, they have received my IELTS test result which has been forwarded to them by British council in Islamabd. Now what you think, shall I take another test and send them or the old one which is for the time being in file, is enough. On the other hand, if they award me 12 points for IELTS test as you have calculated, than I do not need to more points. so what you think , shall I send more documents as proof of relationship with my sister to them.

Thank again for your support.

rashedsohel

Sep 6, 2012
Everyday I check this about any update news is there or not. Unfortunately there is no news. I am also a pre Feb 2008 applicant. My application started on 19 December 2006 and it shows "in process". After that no news from SVO. If any pre feb 2008 applicant received any update please share. Thanks

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q3. Is there any reason why I wouldn't get my fees returned?
The new law affects FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, did not have a decision based on selection criteria before March 29, 2012, and whose cases were not finalized by June 29, 2012. If an immigration officer refused your application before the law came into force on June 29, 2012, you will not get your money back.

Hi All
What is the CIC indicating by "whose cases where not finalized by June 29 2012"

Jewel 1020

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Badal789 said:
Please the answers in brackets. Act quickly to send the documents immediately. Best of luck.
Dear Badal789,
CHC Islamabad has been confirmed that they have received my IELTS result. In fact when I send all my original documents I put a cover letter along with IELTS test slip, explaining they will receive my IELTS result within few days, as soon as I received it. than I followed it by e-mail. CHC confirmed they received the IELTS result. so what you think shall I take a new IELTS test and send the result again or the old one is enough.

Thanks for your and other forum member's comments.

Best,

yousef12

Oct 24, 2012
Hi guys ...
I am a 2006 applicant for fsw from dubai,.......recently on August they asked me to send RPRF and Medical examination, after that jus two weeks back they ask me to do further medical and send it within 60 days. my question is that any possiblity my case will be among slashed backlog and my application will not go further.(because I now that now they started to return funds for old applications)

thanks

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yousef12.....

if u were asked to do all those stuff specially redoing ur medical just 2 weeks back, I think it is safe to say that you are probably one of those lucky few that will continue to get processed......

good luck to u....

yousef12 said:
Hi guys ...
I am a 2006 applicant for fsw from dubai,.......recently on August they asked me to send RPRF and Medical examination, after that jus two weeks back they ask me to do further medical and send it within 60 days. my question is that any possiblity my case will be among slashed backlog and my application will not go further.(because I now that now they started to return funds for old applications)

thanks

yousef12

Oct 24, 2012
Further medical not means your previous medical was expired, but some times they ask you to do more tests in my case they ask me to do an x-ray again after two month from the previous one, which was clean and perfect, but the doctor told me this is very common and so many applicants asked to repeat some part of the test.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
hamid22 said:
Dear Zafrulbd,
thank you very much for your response.
It should be cleared that after 4 days of the deadline for submitting the original documents, they have received my IELTS test result which has been forwarded to them by British council in Islamabd. Now what you think, shall I take another test and send them or the old one which is for the time being in file, is enough. On the other hand, if they award me 12 points for IELTS test as you have calculated, than I do not need to more points. so what you think , shall I send more documents as proof of relationship with my sister to them.

Thank again for your support.
no need to sent new IELTS Result just wait now till February 2013 and if you send relative document as per i told you then its enough if any more document you have you can also sent it but not essential.

ovni

Oct 28, 2012
Dear Friends,

I am a 2007 FSW from Venezuela. My dates are:

0.- Original application: July 2007 (Caracas)
1.- Documents Requested by OTTAWA-Pilot: Oct 2010.
2.- Documents Sent to OTTAWA-Pilot: Nov 2010.
3.- Medical Orders Received: Aug 2011.
4.- Medical Orders sent to OTTAWA-Pilot: Sep 2011.

How you can see my medical results have a month expired and I have not heard any notice from CIC???

It is possible my file is in the backlog that will be eliminated and fee returns??

¿Who could give any advice?

Bundoora

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2008
Doc's Request.
09-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with the Documents
Med's Request
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
ovni said:
Dear Friends,

I am a 2007 FSW from Venezuela. My dates are:

0.- Original application: July 2007 (Caracas)
1.- Documents Requested by OTTAWA-Pilot: Oct 2010.
2.- Documents Sent to OTTAWA-Pilot: Nov 2010.
3.- Medical Orders Received: Aug 2011.
4.- Medical Orders sent to OTTAWA-Pilot: Sep 2011.

How you can see my medical results have a month expired and I have not heard any notice from CIC???

It is possible my file is in the backlog that will be eliminated and fee returns??

¿Who could give any advice?
Dear Ovni ,
At last i found some one other than a srilankan national who has finished meds and sitting on the fence like us ! please share little bit info i.e did you pay landing fee, how were you informed about your fate , have you gone through the CAIPS notes , if so were you given all 1s for the relevant categories etc.
if you haven't ordered CAIPS , it's high time now, with regards to ordering the CAIPS , there are heaps of info on this forum but in a different thread. Should you need any assistance please ask , plenty of volunteers are here to guide you through.
good luck

ovni

Oct 28, 2012
Hi Bundoora, thanks for answer.

I sent medicals sept 2011, since this date I´ve not received any official notice from CIC.

I know my process status because until March 2012 CIC answered my e-mails normally, but they have not replied more.

Right now my medicals are expired, CIC don´t answer my emails and there is a new law (fee returns) that I don´t know if apply to my case.

I didn´t paid landing fee because I am waiting for official notice and I´ve not requested CAIPS yet..!

Thank you.

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hi OVNI : You should be safe since they send Medical Request after a positive PSDEC & SELDEC which means that you got the points based on the selection criteria awarded... My case is just like yours and this was the answer from my lawyers... I am waiting for new MR to redo medicals but in my case I am also waiting for an ARC (Authorization to return)... By the way I am from Venezuela and I think we are the only ones from 2007 . I hope this long wait ends up very soon , no more than 6 months ...

Regards!

ovni said:
Hi Bundoora, thanks for answer.

I sent medicals sept 2011, since this date I´ve not received any official notice from CIC.

I know my process status because until March 2012 CIC answered my e-mails normally, but they have not replied more.

Right now my medicals are expired, CIC don´t answer my emails and there is a new law (fee returns) that I don´t know if apply to my case.

I didn´t paid landing fee because I am waiting for official notice and I´ve not requested CAIPS yet..!

Thank you.