Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
HI Mississaugans,

I appied under simplified process, no docs were required at time of submission, however no further updates, meds etc were requested to date.

Applied December 2007, Pretoria, South Africa. In Process since Feb 2008.

Hopefully the law suit will bring some good news.

vikassuk

Jun 25, 2012
Ya, i also applied in july 2005 under FSW from CHC ND, i have applied through one of consultant, till date i have submitted documents regarding any updates, address changes, new passport,acheivements,IELTS score card etc. I still don't receive any letter asking my interest to continue with CHC or not, also i used to check my file status on line which shows " IN PROCESS" always, kindly help as we are very desparate to get our file proceessed and get our Visas.

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
For all my Pre-Feb applicants peers :

I have been 5 years working very hard to make my dream come true… I still have enough Hope to wait and see what happens after all this time after all these changes… But I ask God every day to give me wisdom, to trust him more than ever and accept without hesitation that whatever is the end of this story it will be for good and the most convenient outcome for most of the people I love…
Then, he has the last word… not the minister, not the court…

Keep your hopes up… but keep your faith higher to understand that your fate is in good hands…

God bless us all and be with us now and forever…

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mississaugans said:

I have been 5 years working very hard to make my dream come true... I still have enough Hope to wait and see what happens after all this time after all these changes... But I ask God every day to give me wisdom, to trust him more than ever and accept without hesitation that whatever is the end of this story it will be for good and the most convenient outcome for most of the people I love...
Then, he has the last word... not the minister, not the court...

Keep your hopes up... but keep your faith higher to understand that your fate is in good hands...

God bless us all and be with us now and forever...
Couldn't have said it better
2007 applicant

Thx

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007

I have been 5 years working very hard to make my dream come true... I still have enough Hope to wait and see what happens after all this time after all these changes... But I ask God every day to give me wisdom, to trust him more than ever and accept without hesitation that whatever is the end of this story it will be for good and the most convenient outcome for most of the people I love...

Keep your hopes up... but keep your faith higher to understand that your fate is in good hands...

Well said and thanks, God bless us all. :)

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Yes, I agree. God bless us all.

mississaugans said:

kolaveri_di_canada

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
guys what do u think do i have a chance ??????????

submitted---september 2007 simplified process--- documents requested-- aug 2011--- documents submitted-- november 2011--- current status on ecas --- in process..

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
To kolaveri_di_canada :

I think you should ask for CAIPS NOTES... meanwhile you can check these links and try to see which case is yours...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-qa.asp

To my understanding all those who meet (those who have passed the selection criteria (67 points awarded) prior to March 29th 2012 will be processed until final decision... this is my humble opinion and those are the approximately 20.000 cases that are safe from this decision...

Good Luck Everyone !!!

kolaveri_di_canada

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Thanx missi..... u r rignt in pre 2008 one has to order caips or else no point discussing here .

mississaugans said:
To kolaveri_di_canada :

I think you should ask for CAIPS NOTES... meanwhile you can check these links and try to see which case is yours...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-qa.asp

To my understanding all those who meet (those who have passed the selection criteria (67 points awarded) prior to March 29th 2012 will be processed until final decision... this is my humble opinion and those are the approximately 20.000 cases that are safe from this decision...

Good Luck Everyone !!!

optimisticperson65

May 2, 2012
Seniors forum member
I would like to say i received my caip note,there was only awardwed me ony 10 for age 37 years.
What does it mean ? plz explain.
Thanks

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
optimisticperson65 said:
Seniors forum member
I would like to say i received my caip note,there was only awardwed me ony 10 for age 37 years.
Thanks
That's too bad since it means they don't even begin to process your document, so you haven't even got your point.

kolaveri_di_canada

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
When did u apply ..can u plz give the detals plzz. did u submit ur docs..

optimisticperson65 said:
Seniors forum member
Thanks

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
hello affected applicants....please do join us and fight together. here is the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/179730375479964/