+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-existing condition and the Upfront Medical Exam

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I just passed my Upfront Medical Exam, and I'm now waiting for my Tracking Sheet to be sent to me, so that I can complete my application and submit it.
During the exam, I provided to the doctor a Medical Report + some blood exam reports to demonstrate I had a pre-existing condition and that I was able to treat it and got cured from it.
My question is: should I attach that Medical Report + previous exams (all translated to english) to my application as well? Or the doctor will be the one responsible to do that?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I just passed my Upfront Medical Exam, and I'm now waiting for my Tracking Sheet to be sent to me, so that I can complete my application and submit it.
During the exam, I provided to the doctor a Medical Report + some blood exam reports to demonstrate I had a pre-existing condition and that I was able to treat it and got cured from it.
My question is: should I attach that Medical Report + previous exams (all translated to english) to my application as well? Or the doctor will be the one responsible to do that?
You just need to upload the acknowledgement slip to IRCC. All other details should be shared by the doctor via e-medicals.

Reactions: jrossi