+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival to ppr

tobilalala

Dec 9, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-10
fyi my timeline, i am family sponsorship program - inland. I never heard from IRCC except for Medical request, re-submission for biometrics (had it already, but had to be re-done). i received pre-arrival Dec 17, and just got the confirmation of approval and request to send some information to get an account in PR portal. lol even though they have all of it already. lmao a shit show.

File submitted on October 11
Oct 18 AOR
Oct 18 Medical request
Oct 21 Medical done
Oct 28 Medical passed
Dec 6 biometrics need to be re-done
Dec 8 biometrics re-submitted
Dec 17 Pre-Arrival services
Jan 6 PR confirmation and request to submit information for PR portal account
Portal credentials: pending
eCOPR: pending
PR card: pending

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
fyi my timeline, i am family sponsorship program - inland. I never heard from IRCC except for Medical request, re-submission for biometrics (had it already, but had to be re-done). i received pre-arrival Dec 17, and just got the confirmation of approval and request to send some information to get an account in PR portal. lol even though they have all of it already. lmao a shit show.
Your file looks on-track to be finalized - or at least they seem to be asking for info for PR confirmation - in ~ three or four months, and your problem is you 'never heard from them' (except for the things they wrote to you about) - and that's a problem?

Three/four months is a 'shit show'?

Reactions: jan1992

tobilalala

Dec 9, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-10
the shit show is referring to the fact that i am asked to provide information they already have, because they are using 3-5 different systems to manage this process... and many of the questions in the forum are due to the lack of transparency and missing communication. so yes, i am happy with the timeline, but the process, systems and communications is a shit show.

Reactions: armoured

Siva1917

Oct 25, 2022
timeline?
2020 pool
Submitted: Nov 2021
Biometrics: April 10 2022
Medicals done : October 3 2022
Pre arrival mail : October 13 2022
Police clearance & Passport copy submitted: October 20 2022
After this there is no update the application shows background check is processing and final decision is in progress
When can I expect my PPR?