+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival Services received.but

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone i just want to ask if you also have the same issue that i encounter. So this what happened me and my sister in law's husband applied last april 2019 we are from the Philippines. i applied April 16 2019. then my sister in law husband applied after 2 weeks. We both got our Medical and biometric. and for me i have additional documents because i've worked abroad before. but its all done. In short i received a pre arrival services letter from CIC last july 10 2019 . but my sister's husband just received his COPR and Pre arrival at the same time just yesterday.We are both same class as spousal sponsorship/Family Class . I am quite bothered because me and my wife applied 2 weeks earlier than my sister's husband. Please if you encounter this issue. Give me your insight for this. Thank you!

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone i just want to ask if you also have the same issue that i encounter. So this what happened me and my sister in law's husband applied last april 2019 we are from the Philippines. i applied April 16 2019. then my sister in law husband applied after 2 weeks. We both got our Medical and biometric. and for me i have additional documents because i've worked abroad before. but its all done. In short i received a pre arrival services letter from CIC last july 10 2019 . but my sister's husband just received his COPR and Pre arrival at the same time just yesterday.We are both same class as spousal sponsorship/Family Class . I am quite bothered because me and my wife applied 2 weeks earlier than my sister's husband. Please if you encounter this issue. Give me your insight for this. Thank you!
every application is processed differently. you cannot compare your application to others. it doesn't work like that

Jul 26, 2019
every application is processed differently. you cannot compare your application to others. it doesn't work like that
Thank you for the info. I am just bothered maybe there is something wrong with our application. that is why. did you receive your pre arrival services letter?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Thank you for the info. I am just bothered maybe there is something wrong with our application. that is why. did you receive your pre arrival services letter?
you can say the same about applicants who are waiting close to a year and even more seeing like you an April applicant reach the finish line before they even get over 1 hurdle. 12 months should always be the expectation. anything less is a blessing. sorry to be blunt

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Pre-arrival services letter is usually a good sign, or at least means they're nearing a conclusion for your application. Not everyone gets it, we didn't. But there isn't really any pattern about who receives it and who does not. As glen1990 already mentioned, each application is processed differently. It's entirely likely that you have a different visa officer than your sister-in-law. You're both moving pretty fast though, since you are April applicants and she has her COPR and you got the pre-arrivals email. Patience, I think you'll have your COPR soon!

Reactions: glen1990
Jul 26, 2019
Pre-arrival services letter is usually a good sign, or at least means they're nearing a conclusion for your application. Not everyone gets it, we didn't. But there isn't really any pattern about who receives it and who does not. As glen1990 already mentioned, each application is processed differently. It's entirely likely that you have a different visa officer than your sister-in-law. You're both moving pretty fast though, since you are April applicants and she has her COPR and you got the pre-arrivals email. Patience, I think you'll have your COPR soon!
Thanks for the encouragement. this is what i want to hear. thank you alot. i hope it will come soon. good to know u got your application fast.