+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival services letter

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
I’m also confused as it takes forever for eligibility to be assessed. My husband has been waiting for months and they are not asking for anything additional
its not un-common not to hear from IRCC for awhile......assume process completion time is 12 months......patience.

Reactions: Lanak

oyeshaan

Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

My husband received pre arrival letter on Feb 9 but haven't heard back after that. Does anyone know how long does it take to receive DM and PPR. File submitted- MARCH 28, 2018

Reactions: Ayat

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Dear Experienced members

TODAY I RECEIVED INVITATION TO PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICE LETTER. WHAT DOES IT MEANS. a
My AR date is 27 Mar 2019 and AOR date 10 May 2019. ECAS Status showing in process and GC Key status shows application reviewing in process. No medical request received yet.
WHAT DOES IT MEANS FOR PRE ARRIVAL INVITATION AT THIS STAGE.

Danaan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Virginia, USA
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Dear Experienced members

TODAY I RECEIVED INVITATION TO PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICE LETTER. WHAT DOES IT MEANS. a
My AR date is 27 Mar 2019 and AOR date 10 May 2019. ECAS Status showing in process and GC Key status shows application reviewing in process. No medical request received yet.
WHAT DOES IT MEANS FOR PRE ARRIVAL INVITATION AT THIS STAGE.
I have the same status, received Pre-arrival services letter October 25, but no request for medical or pcc yet. ECAS status says in process. My application was received in November 2017(!)

Azhar1958

Dec 8, 2018
The best time for spouses is waiti for immigration process. What a attraction of waiting and sexy dreams. When spouses are in Canada, real test starts. Financial , physical and emotional stresses. Wish all of you happy and best life after gathering in Canada. Husbands should know the rights of wives in Canada. It is not Pakistan.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
The best time for spouses is waiti for immigration process. What a attraction of waiting and sexy dreams. When spouses are in Canada, real test starts. Financial , physical and emotional stresses. Wish all of you happy and best life after gathering in Canada. Husbands should know the rights of wives in Canada. It is not Pakistan.
In Canada it's 50/50 - Women pays her share;) men pays their share also...

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Completed my medicals on the 18th of Feb, till now no update on my gckey or ecas, meanwhile today under eligibility requirements, they said they are checking if i meet the eligibility requirements, under background checks, we are precessing your background checks, we wld send u a message if we need more info. I got pre arrival letter a day after request for medicals. What cld be delaying my medicals, it's the 8th day after completing it

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Completed my medicals on the 18th of Feb, till now no update on my gckey or ecas, meanwhile today under eligibility requirements, they said they are checking if i meet the eligibility requirements, under background checks, we are precessing your background checks, we wld send u a message if we need more info. I got pre arrival letter a day after request for medicals. What cld be delaying my medicals, it's the 8th day after completing it
Don’t worry it takes couple of weeks to update, mine took 10 days. Be patience.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Don’t worry it takes couple of weeks to update, mine took 10 days. Be patience.
Ok, thanks. Was yours showing "we have requested for medicals, check the message below for details" b4 it changed to medicals passed? Bcos that is what mine is still showing?