Pre arrival services letter to PPR timeline 2019

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
There is no significance. Your application can still be rejected after receiving that letter.
I am not thinking about worst case scenario. I have seen one or two cases in which sponsor died and CBSA did not allowed the spouse to enter Canada and did not validated their COPR. I was asking about the positive aspect. Canada invested around 112 million dollars in Pre/arrival services. Why would they allow overseas people to take benefit of this service unless something positive has happened in application

Last edited:

MrsMac_Cab

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-03-2019
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
I read this. And I think you received the pre-arrival letter because your app is approved. Please read this.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services/eligibility.html

You can get free in-person and online services, if:

• we approved your permanent residence application
  • you’re currently outside Canada
  • you have one of these documents:
    • a letter from us saying you can get pre-arrival services
    • a confirmation of permanent residence letter
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
    • a letter from us asking for your medical exam results
    • a single-entry permanent resident visa
    • a letter from us letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa
The time between pre-arrival to PPR. Not sure, some say 1-2 days.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I read this. And I think you received the pre-arrival letter because your app is approved. Please read this.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services/eligibility.html

You can get free in-person and online services, if:

• we approved your permanent residence application
  • you’re currently outside Canada
  • you have one of these documents:
    • a letter from us saying you can get pre-arrival services
    • a confirmation of permanent residence letter
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
    • a letter from us asking for your medical exam results
    • a single-entry permanent resident visa
    • a letter from us letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa
The time between pre-arrival to PPR. Not sure, some say 1-2 days.
Only manila visa office can process file that fast. Manila VO is fastest in terms of processing and efficiency. Pls update when you receive PPR. Thanks.

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Hello everyone!

PNP applicant here.

I received pre arrival services letter from Manila Visa Office on June 19 2019. Still waiting for DM and PPR.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello everyone!

PNP applicant here.

I received pre arrival services letter from Manila Visa Office on June 19 2019. Still waiting for DM and PPR.
Pre-arrival letter is initiated when IRCC has done your eligibility stage. Out of eligibility,criminality,security stages. Your eligibility stage is clear. Good luck.

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Pre-arrival letter is initiated when IRCC has done your eligibility stage. Out of eligibility,criminality,security stages. Your eligibility stage is clear. Good luck.
Thanks for the information.
How long do you think are the criminality and security stages?

Jul 26, 2019
In my case i got my pre arrival services july 10 2019 so went to the seminar. last july 24. but here's the thing my sister's in law husband applied april 2019 which i applied 2weeks earlier than him. but 2 days ago he got his COPR and the Pre arrival Services. tha'ts why my wife and I its kinda bothered. i dont know what is happening. and also my documents went to Manila VO but the husband of my sister in law came all the way from mississauga. Can u give your insight on this matter. Thanks!

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Huh? What is this letter? I’ve gotten PPR and passport is in queue for visa printing. Never got any pre-arrival letter. Does this only happen if your file is processed at certain local visa offices? None of the folks in the April 2019 Whatsapp group seems to have mentioned this letter either.

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
In my case i got my pre arrival services july 10 2019 so went to the seminar. last july 24. but here's the thing my sister's in law husband applied april 2019 which i applied 2weeks earlier than him. but 2 days ago he got his COPR and the Pre arrival Services. tha'ts why my wife and I its kinda bothered. i dont know what is happening. and also my documents went to Manila VO but the husband of my sister in law came all the way from mississauga. Can u give your insight on this matter. Thanks!
From what I have read in some posts in this forum, manila visa office seems slow in processing from pre arrival to PPR. Well I hope it’s wrong.

Reactions: Kanwal Saleem

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Huh? What is this letter? I’ve gotten PPR and passport is in queue for visa printing. Never got any pre-arrival letter. Does this only happen if your file is processed at certain local visa offices? None of the folks in the April 2019 Whatsapp group seems to have mentioned this letter either.
Maybe they’ll just include the pre arrival services letter with your passport and copr.
It’s just a letter suggesting different services in Canada for new immigrants.
Some say it’s a sign that one has passed eligibility. Don’t worry you already have PPR. Congratulations!

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Maybe they’ll just include the pre arrival services letter with your passport and copr.
It’s just a letter suggesting different services in Canada for new immigrants.
Some say it’s a sign that one has passed eligibility. Don’t worry you already have PPR. Congratulations!
Gotcha. Thanks for explaining. Hope your app comes through soon!

kmfnogot

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, I got my pre-arrival services letter on October 31st. I am currently working in Dubai and my residence/employment visa here is expiring soon and we are anticipating, if everything goes well, that I can move to Canada in a few weeks/months. Can I go to Canada straight from here or do I have to travel to Canada from my home country assuming I leave from Dubai before the period I should exit (30 days) after visa expiration?

Reactions: sumaiama