+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival services invitation.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone.. today we received letter that we qualify for pre arrival service. It says what we have to bring or do in canada when we come here.
But we are already in Canada. Why did we received this letter.
Thank you

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello everyone.. today we received letter that we qualify for pre arrival service. It says what we have to bring or do in canada when we come here.
Thank you
It’s just standard format when u pass eligibility they send ur pre arrival services. Congrats ur almost there

Reactions: Saba321

Luckyppl

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Thank you
Wat is your timeline please ?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
It means you meet the permanent residence requirements. You will get medical and eligibility passed in few weeks.

SagarRangaCS

Nov 28, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
I got Invitation to Pre-arrival Service. We are already in Canada. I just want to know what all the next steps ??? Could you please help me on it ?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi there,
I received pre arrival email last week. Now waiting for the next update . Any one can share with us their experience thanks

Reactions: SagarRangaCS
Apr 8, 2021
Thank you
At the moment, the progress bar is only available for these types of applications:

• Atlantic Immigration Pilot
  • Caregivers – High Medical Needs
  • provincial nominee
  • self-employed (federal)
  • Quebec-selected business class (includes investors, self-employed people and entrepreneurs)
  • Quebec-selected skilled worker
  • start-up visa
  • In-Canada protected person or Convention refugee

sha121

May 5, 2020
Hey guys, I got the Invitation to Pre-arrival services letter on July 14, and since then there has been no update - I mean its been 6 months.
Should I be worried?

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Hey guys, I got the Invitation to Pre-arrival services letter on July 14, and since then there has been no update - I mean its been 6 months.
Should I be worried?
Nothing to worry i got pre arrival in Jan and still waiting for decision.