+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival Services Email

FlightZone

Dec 7, 2019
Hey! Thank you in advance for any input. I just received my email about pre-arrival services available to me regarding my family sponsorship!

My wife sponsored my PR application and we did an outland application. However, I am still in Canada on a visitor record that I recently applied for an extension of. I have not done my biometrics yet, as no place around me does them and my immigration medical exam has still not been sent in (there was a delay in sending in blood work for some reason) I have looked online and it seems that receiving this email is a good sign they have accepted the PR application. I am just wondering if I am reading too much into it and jumping the gun a little, since I have not sent in biometrics or medical information yet. Does anyone have any experience receiving this email, especially if you haven't completely finished sending in requirements. Thank you for any imput!

FlightZone

Dec 7, 2019
Sorry for the sudden reply to my own thread, but I guess I am mainly asking is I am aware that if something goes wrong with biometrics or medical that they can decline the application. I am mainly wanting to know if by sending this, everything is basically approved and is just waiting for the results of the rest of the stuff I need to send in!

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry for the sudden reply to my own thread, but I guess I am mainly asking is I am aware that if something goes wrong with biometrics or medical that they can decline the application. I am mainly wanting to know if by sending this, everything is basically approved and is just waiting for the results of the rest of the stuff I need to send in!
Normally the pre-arrival services email is a sign that you have passed eligibility. It’s unconventional to get this prior to biometrics and medical submission but in 2020 anything goes it seems! As long as everything is good with your medical, you’re on the right track. Once biometrics are submitted they’ll be able to process your security and background checks. Best of luck!

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hey! Thank you in advance for any input. I just received my email about pre-arrival services available to me regarding my family sponsorship!

My wife sponsored my PR application and we did an outland application. However, I am still in Canada on a visitor record that I recently applied for an extension of. I have not done my biometrics yet, as no place around me does them and my immigration medical exam has still not been sent in (there was a delay in sending in blood work for some reason) I have looked online and it seems that receiving this email is a good sign they have accepted the PR application. I am just wondering if I am reading too much into it and jumping the gun a little, since I have not sent in biometrics or medical information yet. Does anyone have any experience receiving this email, especially if you haven't completely finished sending in requirements. Thank you for any imput!
When did you send your application in?