+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival service

Raman92

Nov 14, 2018
Hello
I have received pre arrival services lettervand also the status got changed to decision made few days back but i have not received PPR
Also is this pre arrival service letter is issued to every applicant irrespective their visa is approved or not .
Please advice i am really worried.
As my husband is waiting out yhere for me

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
pre-arrival letter means you have passed eligibility and if background check is completed, passport request is next.....patience.

Raman92

Nov 14, 2018
pre-arrival letter means you have passed eligibility and if background check is completed, passport request is next.....patience.

Ok but its already been more than 3 days but i have not received ppr when will i receive the same ?
And also do they send us the ppr on our persnl email on which we were already getting all their emails ?
Please reply

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if background check has not been completed, it takes a while to complete and it may take awhile after pre-arrival letter to receive passport request....patience......you have passed eligibility assessment and background check wouldn't be a problem....patience....ppr is coming

Raman92

Nov 14, 2018
if background check has not been completed, it takes a while to complete and it may take awhile after pre-arrival letter to receive passport request....patience......you have passed eligibility assessment and background check wouldn't be a problem....patience....ppr is coming

Thanks Wakki for your high morale words

icecrusher61

Oct 22, 2018
Ok but the cas status has also been changed to decision made on 13 nov itself . And obviously decision made could only b done after verifying all the things so why no ppr received yet ?
Sorry i am bothering you but i think you can answer all this bcz when i ask all this to my husband he says i am not into immigration lol
Please revert
It can take as long as 30 days from DM to PPR. Apparently CIC issues PPR in batches so they might be waiting for batch to fill before they issue the PPRs.

Reactions: Raman92

Raman92

Nov 14, 2018
Ok but the cas status has also been changed to decision made on 13 nov itself . And obviously decision made could only b done after verifying all the things so why no ppr received yet ?
Sorry i am bothering you but i think you can answer all this bcz when i ask all this to my husband he says i am not into immigration lol
Please revert

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if status has changed to decision made on 13 Nov....you will receive PPR soon.....likely within a month.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi Wakki just want to ask after paying for biometric , How many days does CIC will send further instruction to be able to book an appointment for biometric? Coz it’s been a week that my brother paid for Biometric as per CIC instruction but haven’t heard from them once then.. thanks for any comments and advice. Goodluck to all

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hello Guys. I have a question. How much time it takes from PAL to PPR? 1 dependent he is in india my timeline is
AR Aug 2018
Aor sep 2018
Medical May 2019
File transfer to local visa office feb 2020
2nd Medical request for spouse 16 june 2020
PAL 17 june 2020
After that nothing..
Work permit is expiring in 1st week of oct 2020.