+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter confusion (INLAND)

alex2312

May 5, 2023
Hi i recently received my pre arrival letter saying i am eligible for services and etc.....
What does this mean since I am an inland?
heres my timeline
Submitted Jan 28
AOR feb 24
Bio previously done
Medical request feb 28
Medical completed march 11
Police certificate request march 21
Police certificate sent April 21
now i received pre arrival and my background on ircc website went to we are processing your background check....
No SA yet tho.
Is this letter AIP?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi i recently received my pre arrival letter saying i am eligible for services and etc.....
What does this mean since I am an inland?
heres my timeline
Submitted Jan 28
AOR feb 24
Bio previously done
Medical request feb 28
Medical completed march 11
Police certificate request march 21
Police certificate sent April 21
now i received pre arrival and my background on ircc website went to we are processing your background check....
No SA yet tho.
Is this letter AIP?
this is not AIP. Sending of pre arrival is pretty random.

Sponsor should recieved SA email. But I think you've past that stage since your background check is in progress.

Reactions: alex2312

alex2312

May 5, 2023
Yeah its pretty weird since i got no SA yet....
is this at least a good news that i received the email??

alex2312

May 5, 2023

cksdncksn

Feb 8, 2023
The pre-arrival letter can be received anywhere between your process and it does mean NOTHING.

I even saw people who got PAL and were rejected.
Just be patient!

alex2312

May 5, 2023
The pre-arrival letter can be received anywhere between your process and it does mean NOTHING.

I even saw people who got PAL and were rejected.
Just be patient!
what was their rejection due to ? well my sponsor is eligible so hopefully everything is fine.

cksdncksn

Feb 8, 2023
what was their rejection due to ? well my sponsor is eligible so hopefully everything is fine.
don't really know but I have read through hundreds of hundreds timelines here and Reddit and I found that PAL does not really matter.

Reactions: YVR123

alex2312

May 5, 2023
i think once the sponsor is approved ,you are most likely fine assuming you are not criminal etc... and your relationship is genuine.
can i ask if these documents suffice for proof of relationship?
1.Life insurance
2.Rental agreement.
3.20 photos of wedding reception with parents and grandparents etc (christmas photos.... and others)
4.Goverment ID of each of us with my wife last name changed to mine as shes assuming my last name.
5.public social media proof.Facebook and instagram screenshots.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
i think once the sponsor is approved ,you are most likely fine assuming you are not criminal etc... and your relationship is genuine.
can i ask if these documents suffice for proof of relationship?
1.Life insurance
2.Rental agreement.
3.20 photos of wedding reception with parents and grandparents etc (christmas photos.... and others)
4.Goverment ID of each of us with my wife last name changed to mine as shes assuming my last name.
5.public social media proof.Facebook and instagram screenshots.
There are lots of check after SA.
Mostly on police and background and most important to check if relationship is genuine. (Oh. and some were rejected because the spouse was not declared when sponsor applied and received PR when they were already married/common law partners. )

Be patient and wait for further emails from IRCC.

alex2312

May 5, 2023
There are lots of check after SA.
Mostly on police and background and most important to check if relationship is genuine. (Oh. and some were rejected because the spouse was not declared when sponsor applied and received PR when they were already married/common law partners. )

Be patient and wait for further emails from IRCC.
as far as i know ,i dont remember any form asking about declaring common law.I mean i think it only asked if you were married / common law with previous person not the same person.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
as far as i know ,i dont remember any form asking about declaring common law.I mean i think it only asked if you were married / common law with previous person not the same person.
That's not in the sponsorship application. That's in the sponsor's PR application back then. Before landing, it's required to update IRCC if there is a change of marital/major relationship. Anyway, I don't really understand your question.

alex2312

May 5, 2023
I mean you are saying that people are being rejected for not declaring if they were previously married or common law with other partners other than their current partner right? i mean if you are married with your current partner , obv you have been common law as well

alex2312

May 5, 2023
Do you mean Question 9 on 1344 Form?
It says have you been previously married or in common law relationship ?
we said no because the question means if you are previously married with someone else other than your current partner i assume.