+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

APrathap23

Feb 26, 2021
I hope your decision made is positive because usually when you get decision made before passport request is most likely unfavorable. Wish u a favorable outcome
Got my COPR today peeps don't loose hope CIC is killing it mine took only 8 and a half months

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 4, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
I've received DM on ecas 3 months ago and also received Pre-arrival letter and on gc key it's showing 14 weeks left, but no sign of PPR yet.
Anyone with same situation or knowledge of the same would be appreciated.

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Medical Examination
Please print the medical form sent to you and bring it to your appointment with a Designated Medical Practitioner along with four (4) additional photographs for you.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals.
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 90 days of the date of this letter.
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please include your complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence electronically to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico at
MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Please note that your documents should be received as attachments and cannot be larger than 5mb. Unless otherwise instructed, it is not necessary to send these documents physically to our office in Mexico.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section (MCP)

Is this the correspondence? I have basically the same thing but am a bit confused as to what they asking for as additional

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 4, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
I've received DM on ecas 3 months ago and also received Pre-arrival letter and on gc key it's showing 14 weeks left, but no sign of PPR yet.
Anyone with same situation or knowledge of the same would be appreciated.
Hi I am a same year applicant. When I checked my status onlinetool ECAS its shows decision made. I haven't receive pre arrival and remedical yet what does it's mean decision made?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
HI Guys,

Could anyone tell whats the time frame it take after having Submitted as status on Gc Key, and additional Document review - Not Applicable. to Pre Arrival ?
Thanks