VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
@*nn*
This copy from web;-
To simplify, the air bubble is a temporary agreement between two countries that allows their national airlines to carry passengers without restrictions. This will help passengers avoid the quarantine and corona virus testing rules on arrival.
This agreement may have caused serious losses to few Airlines but if it is for safety then it's OK.
We from Canada cannot STOP OVER in the way and continue to India :( I cancelled B.Airways ticket as I was NOT allowed to board from London. Many Canadian Citizens were returned back from London. Not clear how it was convenient. We Canadians are only allowed a direct flight to India this gives more business to 2 Airlines A.India + Air Canada. Big loss to rest of all airlines these days.

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So when visa/copr is issued, there should be something different to show on GCkey?
Yes. Basically when they print the copr/visa, although depending on when they update etc, you may already have the passport back.

At any rate, no need to worry. For whatever reason gckey does not show the info you[re expecting, but the background check etc is done if you have received the PPR.

Reactions: *nn*

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Yes. Basically when they print the copr/visa, although depending on when they update etc, you may already have the passport back.

At any rate, no need to worry. For whatever reason gckey does not show the info you[re expecting, but the background check etc is done if you have received the PPR.
That's reassuring. Thank you.

Reactions: armoured

Kotenochek27

Mar 18, 2020
Good day. Received a pre arrival letter today. Can anyone suggest how long it usually takes to receive a passport request after it?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
June 24 rec
aor dec 4th
Jan 14-16 bil, medical,sa
jan 21 bil, medical passed
jan 27 aor 2, letter in hk, ecas shows received
feb 1 processing on ecas

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I hope so and thanks. Weird you say that because my feeling was the same maybe trying to get me home. Also congrats on your husbands travel visa. Happy for you.

Reactions: mandy24