+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

td88

Aug 8, 2019
It does seem early. It seems sometimes the previous order is not always being followed.

Was this AOR1 you received?
AOR1 = Oct 29th, 2020. Just have my medical passed so i'm so pumped. I just want to ask how long the security check will be. Already attach PPC within an application when sent.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes indeed, i am inland main applicant. Have 1 dependant which is my spouse, we've both been living and working in Canada since 2017.
Sorry, it seems you're skilled worker with spouse dependent. Spousal refers to a Canadian citizen or PR sponsoring their spouse. You're asking in the wrong forum and processing procedures may be different.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Sorry, it seems you're skilled worker with spouse dependent. Spousal refers to a Canadian citizen or PR sponsoring their spouse. You're asking in the wrong forum and processing procedures may be different.
Ahh, my bad. Sorry and thank you for your time. Have a great day

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
Pre-arrival is system gen letter goes be4 Visa. This usually means applicant is finally OK. No interviews nothing. But in the background sometimes some formalities are late. Rest assured Visa will follow
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 4, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
this is my timeline. Got pre arrival letter on 18 nov. 2020 and decision made status around 3rd nov 2020 in ECAS but no update yet. What should I do?

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 4, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
this is my timeline. Got pre arrival letter on 18 nov. 2020 and decision made status around 3rd nov 2020 in ECAS but no update yet. What should I do?
I am still with my words above. Few things can delay PPR as I have read here in exceptional cases Background takes many months; which includes bunch of checks. May try contacting local MP and VO will have to reply within a week. Lat us know what reply came to MP's office. Thank you.

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
I am still with my words above. Few things can delay PPR as I have read here in exceptional cases Background takes many months; which includes bunch of checks. May try contacting local MP and VO will have to reply within a week. Lat us know what reply came to MP's office. Thank you.
Sure I'll do that. And will let you know

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
So PPR means background check is complete? Can VO request passport while background check is in progress and then it could take months? How about DM? Does it also mean background check is complete?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So PPR means background check is complete? Can VO request passport while background check is in progress and then it could take months? How about DM? Does it also mean background check is complete?
PPR means background check is complete

Reactions: *nn*

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you. My spouse received PPR last week. GCkey still shows background check in progress that's why I was wondering! Maybe GCkeys not updated?
GCKey will not show any updates until the visa/copr are actually issued. Completely normal.

Why? I have no idea.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
PPR means nothing is due, or going on in the backgrounds. Once you get the PPT stamped with COPR, you can go ahead book the airline ticket. Try to book a flight which lands directly in to Canada as these days with Air Bubble Agreements there are many restrictions. For more details may read this link;_
https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/en/about-air-transport-bubbles

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
PPR means nothing is due, or going on in the backgrounds. Once you get the PPT stamped with COPR, you can go ahead book the airline ticket. Try to book a flight which lands directly in to Canada as these days with Air Bubble Agreements there are many restrictions. For more details may read this link;_
https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/en/about-air-transport-bubbles
Thank you. But are air bubbles all about to/from India? That's what's in the link.