+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

Aldave

Oct 27, 2020
Hi all
I received my pre arrival letter last Wedenesday then decision made appeared online on Friday . But the didn't ask for the passports yet . My medical were done last year 17 Aug. And my daughter 28 Aug. And have been received in the mention date . Any similar cases. How long do you think it will take for them to ask for the passport
Hi!
I received my Pre-arrival Services letter last October 15, 2020 in Canada Permanent Residence application. And nothing follows after that. What i noticed to some applicants they received they're Eligibility, Pre-Arrival at the same time. My question is, are there some instances that Pre-A letter comes first before Eligibility. Please enlighten me.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Still waiting for my decision after pre-arrival. It's been 3 weeks since I got my pre-arrival. The wait is killing me.

1988rajinder

Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations next step landing, I got pre arrival 23 October still waiting for desion, which province bro
Bro i got my pre-arrival on 20 august 2020 but I haven’t got any medical request yet. How its possible they send me pre arrivals without doing medicals and decision. Its been now 20 months i have applied and i am already in Canada for last 7 years.
Please tell me what exactly it means geting pre arrival .. does it mean any requirement section step is cleared and if yes then which one...
Please reply

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Bro i got my pre-arrival on 20 august 2020 but I haven’t got any medical request yet. How its possible they send me pre arrivals without doing medicals and decision. Its been now 20 months i have applied and i am already in Canada for last 7 years.
Please tell me what exactly it means geting pre arrival .. does it mean any requirement section step is cleared and if yes then which one...
Please reply
If decision made is mean process is done ,pre arrival means eligibility is passed, don't worry you become landing letter soon,me too bro waiting for more then 20 months

Reactions: Aldave

kktdhillon

Dec 2, 2020
Hi all. I received PPR from delhi visa office this week. They sent an email where the asked for passport and have asked to contact vfs about it. howver turns out i emailed vfs and they havent gotten back to me. In the email it doesnt appear they have asked for biometrics. I am Indian who works in US. anyone with any experience with vfs and how do I send my passport to India? TIA

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Y
Hi all. I received PPR from delhi visa office this week. They sent an email where the asked for passport and have asked to contact vfs about it. howver turns out i emailed vfs and they havent gotten back to me. In the email it doesnt appear they have asked for biometrics. I am Indian who works in US. anyone with any experience with vfs and how do I send my passport to India? TIA
can submit passport to you local visa office. You don’t have to send it to Delhi.