+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Have they made final decision on your PR?
They asked for updated photos since it's been longer than 6months since we've sent our photos for PR card. They also asked for police clearance but it's been a month since they requested additional docs and I just got an update that they are reviewing the additional documents.. this is taking a looooong time.

gkaur108

Jun 19, 2019
Hi all
I received my pre arrival letter last Wedenesday then decision made appeared online on Friday . But the didn't ask for the passports yet . My medical were done last year 17 Aug. And my daughter 28 Aug. And have been received in the mention date . Any similar cases. How long do you think it will take for them to ask for the passport
hello,
I have a question? i have received pre -arrival letter today. I have no clue but does this mean. could anybody put some light on this?
i appreciate your help in advance.

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
They asked for updated photos since it's been longer than 6months since we've sent our photos for PR card. They also asked for police clearance but it's been a month since they requested additional docs and I just got an update that they are reviewing the additional documents.. this is taking a looooong time.
hey when did they ask you for police clearance and what is your VO? sis you already get notified that whether they received additional docs or not?

Danibrasil

May 16, 2019
Hi! I got the pre-arrival on Saturday and I did the medical last October for a student visa...do you know if they are connected? They did not ask me for the medical... what I mean is for the immigration process if they know I already made the medical? Just waiting...nervous

123yes

Sep 7, 2019
Hey.. i recived pre arrival letter 5th sep and decisiom made appered online. Now wat is the next step...

Yas19

Sep 10, 2019
Hi
I’m a Canadian sponsoring my wife from Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. She has done medical exam, Police Clearance & Biometrics June 2019 and was received by CIC same week (June). I am wondering what’s the next process and how long it is going to take as to get to the next step. Also, I don’t know which office is processing our application, is there a way to know?
Please help
Thank you all

Navsingh9601

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all
I receive my Pre arrival letter on September 6th but I’m still waiting for PPR. I applied via Pnp paper application. Can you tell me how long just it usually take ?

Thanks

Amaia

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all
I receive my Pre arrival letter on September 6th but I’m still waiting for PPR. I applied via Pnp paper application. Can you tell me how long just it usually take ?

Thanks
Hey!
I received PAL and got DM on Ecas all on 21st Sept and still waiting for PPR.
My VO is Mexico and PNP paperbased AOR April 2018.
My process is now more than 18 months.
Hope to get my PPR soon.