+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

Vincy416

Feb 27, 2022
I have a question im applying for my husband who lives in Saint vincent and the grenadines they don't have a Canadian embassy there so Immigration things get sent to trinidad to there canadian embassy I received a pre-approval email and also a link to a web form if we have any thing to be sent in or any questions but it's in Mexico why wouldn't the web form be in trinidad?????

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I have a question im applying for my husband who lives in Saint vincent and the grenadines they don't have a Canadian embassy there so Immigration things get sent to trinidad to there canadian embassy I received a pre-approval email and also a link to a web form if we have any thing to be sent in or any questions but it's in Mexico why wouldn't the web form be in trinidad?????
Not an issue. It's all IRCC regardless of location.

Reactions: Vincy416

yashvyas10

Feb 5, 2021
My VO is Sydney... along with they ask for ADR like Schedule A, Family information, Travel History... I am on work permit... came to Canada on 20th January, PAL on 25th January, ADR on 26th Jan.... Now waiting for COPR.

Any clues...?
Any updates

My Current State

AR Feb 22, 2021
AOR & ADR Feb 8,2022 Schedule A ( Spouse) submitted via webform
ADR March 4, 2022 ADR Schedule A for spouse and me
PAL March 4, 2022
No updates on medical or any other info
Weird!!

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Congratulations.....

My VO is Sydney... Got Pre arrival on 26th Jan.. along with they ask for ADR like Schedule A, Family information, Travel History... I am on work permit... came to Canada on 20th January, PAL on 25th January, ADR on 26th Jan.... Now waiting for COPR.

Any clues...?
atleat 1 month you have to wait for good news

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey I got a request to submit additional document but I do not find any option to upload the documents can anyone help me with this ?

Arunpc

Mar 8, 2022
Hey I got a request to submit additional document but I do not find any option to upload the documents can anyone help me with this ?
If PR application is paper based then you couldn't able to upload documents in ircc account, you can send it through web form or postal. Now days web form taking much time so it's better to send via postal..

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
If PR application is paper based then you couldn't able to upload documents in ircc account, you can send it through web form or postal. Now days web form taking much time so it's better to send via postal..
This is incorrect. Paper applicant's have always been able to upload online. It just depends how IRCC's request was made.

Arunpc

Mar 8, 2022
This is incorrect. Paper applicant's have always been able to upload online. It just depends how IRCC's request was made.
I recently received additional document request, they gave me all three options to send the documents, but in ircc account there is no option to upload the documents, the way they explained how to upload documents in ircc account is not reflecting same. Most of the people experience the same situation.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I recently received additional document request, they gave me all three options to send the documents, but in ircc account there is no option to upload the documents, the way they explained how to upload documents in ircc account is not reflecting same. Most of the people experience the same situation.
How did you receive the request?

On the link they have 15 steps for uploading via IRCC account, which step are you stuck at?

If you are confident that the option isn't available for you the send it via webform.

Arunpc

Mar 8, 2022
How did you receive the request?

On the link they have 15 steps for uploading via IRCC account, which step are you stuck at?

If you are confident that the option isn't available for you the send it via webform.
I received request through email and below they gave me option to link my application to ircc account. And they mentioned I can upload documents in my account or send it through web form or postal. But there was no option in ircc account to upload the documents, if we click the upload documents link it's takes to Documents submitted by the client after that there is no option or details of requested document. So I send it through web form but it's more than two weeks nothing is update in my account normally with in five they will get web form but now a days it's takes much time. If we send it through postal it will reach them in a week of time.

yashvyas10

Feb 5, 2021
Hey everyone,
Just a quick question: Anyone here did the upfront medical after AOR and before the Medical request. Did you submit the upfront medical when IRCC sent the Medical request via the portal and received medical passed or do we need to do all together new medical?

Please help if possible !!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey everyone,
Just a quick question: Anyone here did the upfront medical after AOR and before the Medical request. Did you submit the upfront medical when IRCC sent the Medical request via the portal and received medical passed or do we need to do all together new medical?

Please help if possible !!
Better still is to follow the instructions and NOT do upfront medical for spousal applications.

shruti.bh

Mar 30, 2022
What is the wait time from pre-arrival to PPR? Case Spouse Outland. Details of application -
September 30 - Documents sent via mail.
October 7 - Documents received at VO
December 10 - File Number
February 24 - Biometrics
February 28 - Medical Request and Sponsor Approved
March 1 - Biometrics and Medical Test
March 11 - Marriage Certificated requested again. submitted on the same day
March 14 - Medical Approved
March 15 - Pre-arrival

We were super excited when we got the pre-arrival but been more than 2 weeks now and nothing since. People say it can be more than 3 months to get PPR. Is that true?