+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
Pretty same, wishing best for everyone
I got my prearrival on August 12th and CoPR on August 21st. When I called them to inquired, it means that you have reached a certain point of the application where all the checks are completed, they are essentially on the decision making phase. I sent them two webforms stressing that I was in Canada, after I got the prearrival letter, and also called them. My Visa office was Sydney (by mail), processed by the IRCC Halifax and eventually mailing picture to IRCC Montreal for PR card.

I would encourage you to write to them by webform as a reminder to them that you have an application with them.

Good Luck, You are almost there!

Reza.f2020

Jun 2, 2021
I got my prearrival on August 12th and CoPR on August 21st. When I called them to inquired, it means that you have reached a certain point of the application where all the checks are completed, they are essentially on the decision making phase. I sent them two webforms stressing that I was in Canada, after I got the prearrival letter, and also called them. My Visa office was Sydney (by mail), processed by the IRCC Halifax and eventually mailing picture to IRCC Montreal for PR card.

I would encourage you to write to them by webform as a reminder to them that you have an application with them.

Good Luck, You are almost there!
Thank you for your reply,
I tried the webform before and they just confirmed that my application is currently in process.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I am still waiting for ecopr. I approved that I am in canada but didn't issue ecopr yet. Photo and address still under review.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Received pre-arrival letter in June and silence since then. Anyone else in the same boat? Also, have an idea why?

Cindy4_

Aug 11, 2021
Am in Canada does anyone have any idea if you received pre arrival and Dm , they would request for an interview?