+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre and Post things to take care

harpreethwalia

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
We are almost finalized to move to Canada. We are currently in US and we will be moving in a month's time.
Need quick things

For people who made this move, what are some things you would recommend before we move out and as soon as we land there? or may be any other thread that already has this information

Another thing is, we have a 3 yrs old daughter. One confusion is that we need to stay at place where we can start with her day care/school and probably stay long term. We have only been to Brampton/Mississauga. Any other places (if we are working in Toronto), where we can stay and probably house keeping good school district/commute in mind?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Make sure you get the goods to follow form prepared and stamped by the Canadian border officer. Once this is done, you can move stuff anytime you want. Literally like moving from Portland to Seattle.

harpreethwalia

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Make sure you get the goods to follow form prepared and stamped by the Canadian border officer. Once this is done, you can move stuff anytime you want. Literally like moving from Portland to Seattle.
Thanks @steaky I did the form stamping for goods to follow when I did my landing. Once we decide where to live, we can start packing and transferring stuff over there