+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRC renewal notification on Pink color paper

Sep 13, 2010
I applied for renewal of our family's PRC. We need to go to attend a family wedding, so I attached e-ticket copies with the application.

Today we received notification that our PRCs are received at CIC, to be picked up on 16th Sept 2010, alongwith instructions to bring all of original documents we submitted with our applications for varification. This is normal and as indicated in the Guide 5445 E page 4.

I receive this letter on Pink color paper. Is it normal to receive it in this color, or does it indicate anything?
Will appreciate an early reponse.
Thanks.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
its normal ...just piked up mine today

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HappyOneFamily said:
I applied for renewal of our family's PRC. We need to go to attend a family wedding, so I attached e-ticket copies with the application.

Today we received notification that our PRCs are received at CIC, to be picked up on 16th Sept 2010, alongwith instructions to bring all of original documents we submitted with our applications for varification. This is normal and as indicated in the Guide 5445 E page 4.

I receive this letter on Pink color paper. Is it normal to receive it in this color, or does it indicate anything?
Will appreciate an early reponse.
Thanks.
I dont think this is a problem. When did you send in your application for renewal? I am trying to find out how long "urgent applications" take. Thanks.

Sep 13, 2010
Thanks Mariah..... Thanks for the feed back. What documents did they check, when you went to pick up the PRC and the questions they ask? Can you please share your experience?

Alabaman they need atleast 4 weeks from the day they receive the application forms for urgent cases, which should include your proof of travelling like e-ticket and invoice of the ticket purchase..... In my case it took just over two weeks.

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Please share your experience after receiving your PR, like what question they ask and what documents required.

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
HappyOneFamily said:
Thanks Mariah..... Thanks for the feed back. What documents did they check, when you went to pick up the PRC and the questions they ask? Can you please share your experience?

Alabaman they need atleast 4 weeks from the day they receive the application forms for urgent cases, which should include your proof of travelling like e-ticket and invoice of the ticket purchase..... In my case it took just over two weeks.
Would you please share your experience after receiving ur PRs. Is it mentioned on pink form from where to collect the PRs and does it require to take health insurance and SIN while going to collect. Please leverage your experince to otehers which will be usefull to others.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
lol
for me they just checked my landing paper health card n drivers license
n thts it...
no questions asked

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
mariah said:
lol
for me they just checked my landing paper health card n drivers license
n thts it...
no questions asked
Thanks for your feedback. is it mentioned from which CIC centre to pick or you can go to any CIC centre close to you. what is the best time to go and pick the cards. please advise.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
pr card are distributed at st clairs centre,,,toronto.... normallly but yes its mentioned on the letter where to pik up the cards from

Sep 13, 2010
We went to pick up our new PRCs at St. Clairs Center,Toronto.

They just asked for Driving Licenses or Health Cards, Old Passports and randomly verified the stamped dates, Landing Papers and then exchanged the old PRC's with new ones.

No question asked.

jamshad

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
HappyOneFamily said:
We went to pick up our new PRCs at St. Clairs Center,Toronto.

They just asked for Driving Licenses or Health Cards, Old Passports and randomly verified the stamped dates, Landing Papers and then exchanged the old PRC's with new ones.

No question asked.
Thanks for sharing information. After renewal application, how many days took to pick up the cards.