Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
i just got to know that there is a problem with my husband and my photo for PRC and we need to re submitt new ones. we have already left canada...do we need to submit the pics in person? or a friend can do it for us in canada? what time is given for the resubmission

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samdxb said:
i just got to know that there is a problem with my husband and my photo for PRC and we need to re submitt new ones. we have already left canada...do we need to submit the pics in person? or a friend can do it for us in canada? what time is given for the resubmission
Yes anybody can do it for you with a authority letter. No time limit for resubmission.

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
Thanks for replying but i called CIC helpline number and they insisted that we have to submit it personally?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have to submit the photos in person, then your PR card will wait until you can get back to Canada to do it. This will in no way affect your PR status. The only thing is if you wait more than 6 months after your landing, you lose the chance to get your first free PR card and once you are in Canada again, you would have to apply for one and pay $100. As for how to get back to Canada without a PRC, you can use your landing documents if you are visa exempt. If you are not visa exempt, you have to apply for a PR travel document at the Canadian embassy.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leon,

This PR travel document is easy to get or their are certain tough conditions for this to obtain.?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PR travel document is easy to get as long as you meet the PR residency requirements. You have to be outside Canada for 3 years before you fail the PR residency requirements so as long as you landed less than 3 years ago, it should be very easy to get.