Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,
Look @ my time line how fast it works.
May-June/jul-August-step-October
I KNOW ITS NOT POPULAR TO SAY IT HERE :
Praise for the CIC they really started to move fast.

sent : MAY-28-2015
Recvd JUN-01-2015
AOR : JUL -15-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
ari5323 said:
Folks,

Recvd JUN-01-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015
I love the idea of giving credit to CIC that is good of you ari5323 although I didn't get my test invite yet.
:) :) they are really working hard now.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
FAAMS said:
I love the idea of giving credit to CIC that is good of you ari5323 although I didn't get my test invite yet.
:) :) they are really working hard now.
Somebody sent me a PM that cic has promised me something :'(
How stupid ;D

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
Folks,

Recvd JUN-01-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but from my experience, i did my test 4 months after I applied (just like you almost) and I've been waiting for my oath for more than 3.5 months :p .... I hope you are not jinxing CIC. Congratulations for your invitation :)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
cedarjet said:
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but from my experience, i did my test 4 months after I applied (just like you almost) and I've been waiting for my oath for more than 3.5 months :p .... I hope you are not jinxing CIC. Congratulations for your invitation :)
I have seen here a lot of March applicants complaining about that.
I don't know why cic is rushing the April and further files. And withholding the others.
Anyway I have a good feeling that I will have my citizenship papers befor my coming BD February the 13.
Amen

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
I have nothing to complain about mine so far either.

Sending from: Vancouver
Mailed application: May 8, 2015
Received: June 1 at 10:34 AM ADT
AOR (e-mail): July 23 at 9:40 PM ADT
In Process: August 10
Test invitation: August 27
Test: September 16
Decision Made showed up on e-CAS: September 22

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ari5323 said:
Folks,

Recvd JUN-01-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015

Absolutely right, one must give credit if anybody deserves it. Apparently, Federal election heat propelled CIC to work expeditiously now.

Unfortunately till 3 months back the CIC lethargic processing frustrated thousands of applicants by unnecessarily dragging it over 3.5 years on one or other pretext.

Perhaps on political masters instructions, CIC were using some secret profiling criteria, sent RQ and refused to entertain any queries unless its past over 35 months.

In some cases, Citizenship judges after keeping applicants wait for nearly 4 years, refused even to review documents and literally forced the candidates to withdraw their applications and re-apply under the new rules, stating they are just too busy. :-X

Thus, denied lot of deserving candidates the opportunity to become Canadian citizen and vote this time.

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
Folks,

Recvd JUN-01-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015
They are just doing the job they are paid for as far as I'm concerned. In fact, they are still not as efficient as expected. They increased the fees exponentially and drastically, and yet immigrants waited and still waiting for very long time. If anyone deserves praise, it's the immigrants who are inline waiting for their citizenships to be granted. Look at US for example, the process and decision can be concluded and finalized as fast as three months only!

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ari5323 said:
Folks,

Recvd JUN-01-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015
Good for you friend. In my opinion, I disagree and the reason being, CIC is yet to prove to many thousands of applicants that the increase in fees is justifiable and that they doing what they should across the board. This not the case so far.There are folks out here who are still waiting to hear back from CIC for over 3 years now with no reasonable explanation given. You and a "select few are an exception". Good luck.

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
Most people who applied towards the end of 2014 and their applications were considered routine all had similar timeline, including myself. It is definitely an improvement from past years where CIC had created a huge backlog and routine applicants were having to wait years for the citizenship. From my point of view, CIC has a tarnished image in the eyes of many people, and they are trying to fix things.

ari5323 said:
Folks,

Recvd JUN-01-2015
IP. AUG-25-2015
Test inv. SEP-30-2015
Test ON OCT-21-2015

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
IllaBee said:
Good for you friend. In my opinion, I disagree and the reason being, CIC is yet to prove to many thousands of applicants that the increase in fees is justifiable and that they doing what they should across the board. This not the case so far.There are folks out here who are still waiting to hear back from CIC for over 3 years now with no reasonable explanation given. You and a "select few are an exception". Good luck.

Every resident of Canada appreciate and acknowledged the wonderful customer services offered by CRA, DMV and many more Federal and provincial governments. CIC now taking 4 years to process the same numbers of applicants which it used to 6 months years back.

Its NOT CIC does not have means, manpower, brains or efficiency. Apparently, it implementing some hidden government agenda like (demographic, religious or ethnic criteria) that delaying things all under the disguise of "Processing".

Unfortunately, citizens are now divided into 2classes, while all pay the taxes equally. It all shows, there is much more than we can see.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Every resident of Canada appreciate and acknowledged the wonderful customer services offered by CRA, DMV and many more Federal and provincial governments. CIC now taking 4 years to process the same numbers of applicants which it used to 6 months years back.

Its NOT CIC does not have means, manpower, brains or efficiency. Apparently, it implementing some hidden government agenda like (demographic, religious or ethnic criteria) that delaying things all under the disguise of "Processing".

Unfortunately, citizens are now divided into 2classes, while all pay the taxes equally. It all shows, there is much more than we can see.
Hard to believe civil servants mix politic/race in their action. And if they do do it the court would have stopped them. Remember: NO BODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
CIC is not a private business, they are committed to the Canadian law. They can not discriminate.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ari5323 said:
Hard to believe civil servants mix politic/race in their action. And if they do do it the court would have stopped them. Remember: NO BODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
CIC is not a private business, they are committed to the Canadian law. They can not discriminate.
Indeed, nobody is above the law and its written rule. Per Ontario law its illegal to do racial profiling / carding but Police doing it for years and now vehemently defending it too.

CIC made thousands of applicants wait unnecessarily for 4 years yet without any justification or impunity, all it says "Processing".

However, whoever could afford "Mandamus" charges of over $7000, got their files processed fast.

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
whiz said:
They are just doing the job they are paid for as far as I'm concerned. In fact, they are still not as efficient as expected. They increased the fees exponentially and drastically, and yet immigrants waited and still waiting for very long time. If anyone deserves praise, it's the immigrants who are inline waiting for their citizenships to be granted. Look at US for example, the process and decision can be concluded and finalized as fast as three months only!
Whiz,
While USA's citizenship processing is faster than Canada, their Green Card process takes a long time. Especially if you are from India, China, Mexico, Philippines and certain other countries mentioned in their visa bulletin, the processing is more than 5 years and I know people for whom it took about 9 years and it is also difficult to change jobs during that time. Also, US citizenship application can be made only after completing 5 years.