+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr with work permit approved,

Mili.mk

Oct 11, 2019
ubmited passport canada embessy on 10 may 2019, got from embessy on 23 August 2019 with stamping pr visa from delhi India.
Now waiting for medical checkup from embessy message.
Please reply.
Is there any issue?

Mili.mk

Oct 11, 2019
My application for Alberta province PR VISA under skilled worker program from India. I am not understanding how without medical checkup PR visa stamp on my passport.
Is it any mistake. Please briefly reply me.
What it means?
Please reply ,my immigration with my family. Is there any thread?

Mili.mk

Oct 11, 2019
My application for Alberta province PR VISA under skilled worker program from India. I am not understanding how without medical checkup PR visa stamp on my passport.
What it means?
If you already have COPR you already did your medical.

Mili.mk

Oct 11, 2019
What it means?
But I am not gone through medical checkup programs

Mili.mk

Oct 11, 2019
Unfortunately I fear that you have been victim of a scam. Did you think you were applying to work in Canada or get PR? What were you promised?
Actually I am going through a software base company they offer me a job one of there client in albarta company, and all visa and work permit all work they (company) are handling . Now the HR mail me wait for documents handovers to you. He is posting days everytime of collecting docs from him.
Is ther any pr visa procedures which required medical checkup after stamping on passport?
Please reply.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Actually I am going through a software base company they offer me a job one of there client in albarta company, and all visa and work permit all work they (company) are handling . Now the HR mail me wait for documents handovers to you. He is posting days everytime of collecting docs from him.
Is ther any pr visa procedures which required medical checkup after stamping on passport?
Please reply.
No, there is no possiblity of getting approved for PR before doing a medical. It sounds like you have been scammed.

Reactions: canuck78