+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

OINPHCPJuly

Aug 29, 2023
I submitted my passport on 1st May. This reached Ircc office on 3rd may . After that under processing & no any response. I'm waiting...........
Anyone else same situation !
I submitted on 7th may and is under process since 8th may. Keep your hopes high for tomorrow, i will keep it for next week. :)

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Is there a requirement for photo sent with passport for stamping to not be older than 6 months?
We sent the photo which we attached for the PR application. The PPR had a link attached for photo specifications that mentions the photo needs to be within 12 months and at the end of the ppr, it says within 6 months. I followed the instructions from the link and got to know they have the 6 month requirement. Can anyone here please advice?

monika90

Dec 26, 2023
Nope. Not yet !
When did you submit?
Is there a requirement for photo sent with passport for stamping to not be older than 6 months?
We sent the photo which we attached for the PR application. The PPR had a link attached for photo specifications that mentions the photo needs to be within 12 months and at the end of the ppr, it says within 6 months. I followed the instructions from the link and got to know they have the 6 month requirement. Can anyone here please advice?

monika90

Dec 26, 2023
hey but the specification of photo for pr application and visa stamping is different....didn't you noticed the one in pr application is 35×45mm and for visa stamping is 50×70 mm....oh no you have to submit photos with 50×70 did u submitted 35×45????

Nov 15, 2023
Also, the photos shouldn’t be more than 6 months old.

Reactions: natudi30

nikitakh12

Jul 24, 2023
My gc key status was changed from submitted to approved. However biometrics information has suddenly disappeared. Is that normal? Has anyone experienced the same before their passport was dispatched?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My gc key status was changed from submitted to approved. However biometrics information has suddenly disappeared. Is that normal? Has anyone experienced the same before their passport was dispatched?
When Approved, the biometrics details do disappear, thats normal

Reactions: nikitakh12