+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
One more from India - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/page-298

check post #4457 -

I sent three PPs on 13thJan. Received 2 back with COPR on 25th. Received 1 back without COPR asking for fresh photos on 20Jan. PP with fresh photos is now pending with IRCC since 25thJan. I guess, after 20thJan they decided something against PR applicants, that's why the delay.
He did land on May 1 lols. Let's see.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if I become more careless when trying to be more careful. :( Got my photos clicked at VFS when I went to submit passport yesterday. VFS guy stamped the photographs. I wrote my name, date of birth BUT forgot to write the date the photo was taken. I don't think the stamp from VFS mentioned any date either. The package is with IRCC already so I guess either they can ignore this or I'm getting a resubmission request after a few weeks. Hopefully since I got them clicked in VFS they may ignore it, but you never know.

I hate it when I make small mistakes like that. :(

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Sometimes I wonder if I become more careless when trying to be more careful. :( Got my photos clicked at VFS when I went to submit passport yesterday. VFS guy stamped the photographs. I wrote my name, date of birth BUT forgot to write the date the photo was taken. I don't think the stamp from VFS mentioned any date either. The package is with IRCC already so I guess either they can ignore this or I'm getting a resubmission request after a few weeks. Hopefully since I got them clicked in VFS they may ignore it, but you never know.

I hate it when I make small mistakes like that. :(
Ideally it doesn't matter when it's clicked by VFS

Reactions: santosh.dh

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
Just an update:
My Decision envelope has been couriered from Canada VAC on Feb 21 via courier.

My passport was under process at IRCC office since Feb 8th.

Reactions: santosh.dh

P-J1001

Feb 20, 2024
My Passport summited on Feb1st, received at IRCC Delhi Feb5th and just dispatched from IRCC after stamping. Feb 22nd. For my spousal sponsorship as a Canadian citizen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amrish1186

CEC2014CEC

Nov 2, 2015
Just an update guys, our passports were received at IRCC New Delhi on 02/14 and dispatched this morning. Hope to get by weekend or Monday.