+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
One fellow from this thread only, submitted passport on 30 jan and got dispatch mail on 15 feb(Thursday). So I am hoping this week or in next week many guys (those who have submitted in 1st week of feb) will get some good news.

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
Son's passport which was under process at IRCC Delhi Feb 8th, visa stamped passport received on Feb 16th.
Mine same timeline yet not received.

Reactions: mehragaurav

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
Son's passport which was under process at IRCC Delhi Feb 8th, visa stamped passport received on Feb 16th.
Mine same timeline yet not received.
Great news. Soon u will also get within this week or next week. Generally they send kids passport early, one of my known had the same situation.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys if a photo doesn't meet requirements, do you just send a photo again through VFS after a photo resubmission request or they send the passport back and need to send again the whole package? Sorry for a silly question. And how soon do you get to know if a photo doesn't meet the requirements? I'd really appreciate reply from people with the same experience or knowledge about this. Thank you so much.
I think in case photo is not as per requirements, the package will be returned without visa and CoPR. One will have to re send entire package with acceptable photos then.

I dont remember VFS checking the photos, it should be IRCC who needs to check.

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Not sure..It would be rare case..
For me, they asked to take the photo again in vfs itself during 1st time submission because the one I carried didn't meet the specifications it seems..
I think some mm differences are acceptable
Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. That’s the thing VFS lady didn’t even check the photos! Anybody knows if IRCC checks photos upon receiving package just to make sure package is fine? I am worried if they don’t check till last moment and then there is less time to submit new ones.

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
I think in case photo is not as per requirements, the package will be returned without visa and CoPR. One will have to re send entire package with acceptable photos then.

I dont remember VFS checking the photos, it should be IRCC who needs to check.
VFS must check photos before accepting the package. That’s for sure.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
VFS must check photos before accepting the package. That’s for sure.
"Must" is very authoritative view :), with your example, it is very subjective step, some might check , some might not (again assuming the latest guidelines to VFS are to check the photos, which to me is strange). Back then during 2018-19, VFS checking photos was unheard of.

Since your ship has sailed, can only wait for final decision from IRCC, best luck !

EDIT - would you know how this works for 2 way courier service by VFS ? Do they open your package, check photos and then send to IRCC ?

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
"Must" is very authoritative view :), with your example, it is very subjective step, some might check , some might not (again assuming the latest guidelines to VFS are to check the photos, which to me is strange). Back then during 2018-19, VFS checking photos was unheard of.

Since your ship has sailed, can only wait for final decision from IRCC, best luck !
Back in my country VFS thoroughly check photos before accepting it. I thought they’d the same (and they do judging by other replies), just in my case I guess staff was not properly trained or just lazy or who ever knows. Anyway, yes, I can only wait.

Reactions: CNP

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Back in my country VFS thoroughly check photos before accepting it. I thought they’d the same (and they do judging by other replies), just in my case I guess staff was not properly trained or just lazy or who ever knows. Anyway, yes, I can only wait.
any thoughts on this - would you know how this works for 2 way courier service by VFS ? Do they open your package, check photos and then send to IRCC ?