+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

kkarthikeee

Feb 19, 2024
My wife submitted her passport at VFS Mumbai on Feb 12th. Reached New Delhi on Feb 13th and is under process at IRCC New Delhi from Feb 14th.
I've submitted my passport on Feb 16th in vfs, Chennai. It reached Delhi on Feb 19th (after week end) and is in transit to ircc.. Pls let me know once you receive the confirmation of passport stamping. Have you opted premium service in vfs?

nusrathhm

Jul 21, 2023
What was the date who recently received the passport from ircc? I saw only people from Jan got their passport, I didn't see anyone who have got the passport whose submitted date is in Feb.

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi guys if a photo doesn't meet requirements, do you just send a photo again through VFS after a photo resubmission request or they send the passport back and need to send again the whole package? Sorry for a silly question. And how soon do you get to know if a photo doesn't meet the requirements? I'd really appreciate reply from people with the same experience or knowledge about this. Thank you so much.

kkarthikeee

Feb 19, 2024
Hi guys if a photo doesn't meet requirements, do you just send a photo again through VFS after a photo resubmission request or they send the passport back and need to send again the whole package? Sorry for a silly question. And how soon do you get to know if a photo doesn't meet the requirements? I'd really appreciate reply from people with the same experience or knowledge about this. Thank you so much.
Not sure..It would be rare case..
For me, they asked to take the photo again in vfs itself during 1st time submission because the one I carried didn't meet the specifications it seems..
I think some mm differences are acceptable

mehragaurav

Feb 14, 2024
Hi guys if a photo doesn't meet requirements, do you just send a photo again through VFS after a photo resubmission request or they send the passport back and need to send again the whole package? Sorry for a silly question. And how soon do you get to know if a photo doesn't meet the requirements? I'd really appreciate replies from people with the same experience or knowledge about this. Thank you so much.
I think if your photo is not right, the guys at the VFS office will reject it then and there as well.

varungandhi91

Aug 26, 2022
I've submitted my passport on Feb 16th in vfs, Chennai. It reached Delhi on Feb 19th (after week end) and is in transit to ircc.. Pls let me know once you receive the confirmation of passport stamping. Have you opted premium service in vfs?
Sure I will post it in this thread once the passport arrives. No we didn't opt for premium service.

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
I saw someone posting this in another group, he submitted on 2/Feb and received stamped passport on 19/Feb making it 12 working days.