+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

s.c1100

Jun 6, 2023
Nothing Bro. This is tiring. For a simple visa stamping and producing copr document, a 12 day processing time is ridiculous. I understand they are overwhelmed with so much volume but still, this should be quick in and out thing. As half of the things are now automated and documents are in electronic forms instead of paper based.

Mukul77

Jun 10, 2023
Nothing Bro. This is tiring. For a simple visa stamping and producing copr document, a 12 day processing time is ridiculous. I understand they are overwhelmed with so much volume but still, this should be quick in and out thing. As half of the things are now automated and documents are in electronic forms instead of paper based.
I was told that it wouldn’t take as long as 10 days, but this long wait has indeed been quite frustrating.

s.c1100

Jun 6, 2023
My spouse has not received any communication apart from under process email.

The only ready for visa email, when did you receive this ?

Reactions: Mukul77

s.c1100

Jun 6, 2023
I don't know anything about that. We just got ppr from ircc and agent notified us to submit passport asap. We booked the appointment on May 26 and got it for may 29. File moved from vfs to ircc on 29 and since may 30, it's showing under process.

Mukul77

Jun 10, 2023
I don't know anything about that. We just got ppr from ircc and agent notified us to submit passport asap. We booked the appointment on May 26 and got it for may 29. File moved from vfs to ircc on 29 and since may 30, it's showing under process.
Exactly!!
I was also notified by my agent when that email was received. Anyway, let’s be hopeful of getting through this final step by Tuesday or Wednesday, and please don’t forget to let me know as soon as your account status has any further updates.

s.c1100

Jun 6, 2023
Exactly!!
I was also notified by my agent when that email was received. Anyway, let’s be hopeful of getting through this final step by Tuesday or Wednesday, and please don’t forget to let me know as soon as your account status has any further updates.
I just checked my wife's pr online tracker. It shows the last update to be June 9. Could you please check and confirm what is the last update on the pr tracker on your end.

P.s. I don't have gc key. It's with my agent.

Mukul77

Jun 10, 2023
I just checked my wife's pr online tracker. It shows the last update to be June 9. Could you please check and confirm what is the last update on the pr tracker on your end.

P.s. I don't have gc key. It's with my agent.
While checking through VFS website, I still see the same status - “Under processing on May 30”.

Has your status changed today ?

s.c1100

Jun 6, 2023
While checking through VFS website, I still see the same status - “Under processing on May 30”.

Has your status changed today ?
No, vfs tracker status is unchanged. I was mentioning about the Online pr tracker, where we used to gets status update pertinent to biometric, background etc. That one has updated to June 9. I can't see the visible update but it wasn't changed until June 5.

Mukul77

Jun 10, 2023
No, vfs tracker status is unchanged. I was mentioning about the Online pr tracker, where we used to gets status update pertinent to biometric, background etc. That one has updated to June 9. I can't see the visible update but it wasn't changed until June 5.
As a matter of fact, I don’t have this access available to me. It might be available with my agent, perhaps.
Let me check with her tomorrow.