+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

n27krishna

May 2, 2024
Hi all,

Submitted my Passport on 25th April
Passport under process 29th April.
Still waiting. Anyone with the same timeline?
Hello,

My passport was recieved and in process on 19th April.
I received the stamped passports back on 11th May.
It is taking 20 calendar days approximately.

Thanks.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello all,my passport envelopes are returned today by IRCC as photos sent in the envelope were not according to the specifications.
I also received a resubmission letter in the returned envelope.
What is the procedure now for resubmit.I am unable to take VFS appointment as according to VFS my PPR is still in process.My PPR will expire on 19 May.
Can I walk-in and resubmit my passport with all the required documents(new photos)
A quick response would be very helpful.

sharon_millet

Aug 12, 2021
Hello all,my passport envelopes are returned today by IRCC as photos sent in the envelope were not according to the specifications.
What is the procedure now for resubmit.I am unable to take VFS appointment as according to VFS my PPR is still in process.My PPR will expire on 19 May.
Can I walk-in and resubmit my passport with all the required documents(new photos)
Stahttps://youtu.be/-BoNDieeiFA?si=6f_PJX55wBxzKVDo

Watch this

Anmol12

May 7, 2024
what was wrong with the photos?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
what was wrong with the photos?
I guess they were not according to their specifications.My another issue is whether I have to take new appointment for resubmission or just walk-in at VFS.Plannng to go tomorrow,my PPRwill expire on 19 May.So have to decide everything fast.