+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa printing in CIC Delhi consulate

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
arorkama said:
Requested the change of vo for spouse on 25th march, received the email from CIC for vo change on 27th march..
Thanks

You seem to be have been lucky! Will it be a good idea to call the contact center instead?

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
leothelion123 said:
Thanks

You seem to be have been lucky! Will it be a good idea to call the contact center instead?

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
I am not sure, but you can give it a try..

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
ruchiraset said:
I had sent my passport to Ottawa 18 days ago and still have not receivd it back.

For spouse and kid still have note received any letter for there visa printing in Delhi :-(

wait , wait and bloody wait...
Received the letters for dependents after 3 weeks but still waiting for my passport to arrive.

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
ruchiraset said:
Received the letters for dependents after 3 weeks but still waiting for my passport to arrive.
Seems the CIC is acting according to its whim! Someone getting a response in few days and for others its stretching to multiple weeks! :'(

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
leothelion123 said:
Seems the CIC is acting according to its whim! Someone getting a response in few days and for others its stretching to multiple weeks! :'(
But i am still waiting for my own passport to arrive back...its been more than 3 weeks now....although received the letters for my dependents foe printing of visa in delhi.

Thamizh

Mar 15, 2014
hi I also requested for change in vo to new delhi on 23 rd of march. still haven't received any reply.

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Anyone's dependent got passport back from delhi office recently??
My husband submitted the passport on 6th April. I was wondering how long it usually takes to get the passport back.

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hi All. I received my Ready for Visa Mail on April 8th and requested for stamping in Delhi for myself and my spouse on the same day as we are in India. I have not got any reply yet.

Nil Krishna

Oct 31, 2010
Visa Office......
Citizenship
arorkama said:
Anyone's dependent got passport back from delhi office recently??
My husband submitted the passport on 6th April. I was wondering how long it usually takes to get the passport back.
You can expect that to be back by 21st April as CHC,Delhi takes exactly 2 weeks of time to complete the process.

All the best, Nil

Nil Krishna

Oct 31, 2010
Visa Office......
Citizenship
Thamizh said:
so far did not receive any emails regarding change of vo to new delhi... should we send a reminder mail

Thamizh & mango2404, sending a reminder should not be a problem.
Last month, they responded back to me in exactly 3 working days and I think its not a long process. Sometime they take even 2-3 weeks to respond but don't worry
you will get 30 days of time period to submit your passports for COPR and Visa from the day you receive "Change VO" email confirmation.

Best luck guys,
Nil