+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa printing in CIC Delhi consulate

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
Hi - Has anybody got there spouse and kids' PR visa printed at Delhi canadian consulate? how was the experience and how long did it took ?

I received the PPR on 27-Feb and i request them to arrange the PR Visa printing for my dependents at delhi CIC office, but so far i have not received any reply back from them.

how long does they take to reply back and do they anticipate the delay caused by this process ? as they have given me 30 days of deadline.

Please share ur experiences...thanks

srao30

Jun 17, 2014
You will hear from them. We got reply on 10th day. Your deadline is 30 days from the day your VO change mail is received.

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
srao30 said:
You will hear from them. We got reply on 10th day. Your deadline is 30 days from the day your VO change mail is received.
Thanks for reply, do you mean 10th day from the day you requested email to get your visa printing office location changed?

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hello...
I got ppr on 30th January and sent email on 2nd February cic for change of vo to New Delhi as my spouse is in India.
Since then I have no reply from cic. It's more than 3.5weeks.at last, I sent my passport to Ottawa with explanation why I m sending my passport only to Ottawa and still waiting for their reply back for my wife's visa in New Delhi as 30 days limit is nearly finished..still waiting..
Good luck.. please keep posted the updates

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
ruchiraset said:
Hi - Has anybody got there spouse and kids' PR visa printed at Delhi canadian consulate? how was the experience and how long did it took ?

I received the PPR on 27-Feb and i request them to arrange the PR Visa printing for my dependents at delhi CIC office, but so far i have not received any reply back from them.

how long does they take to reply back and do they anticipate the delay caused by this process ? as they have given me 30 days of deadline.

Please share ur experiences...thanks
Hello..
Have you got any cic reply til now to print visa in New Delhi??

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
attreysavy said:
Hello..
Have you got any cic reply til now to print visa in New Delhi??
No dude...i am also in same boat as yours...and its been more than 2 weeks now. I will also send my passport to CIC now with explanation letter.

Please keep me posted if you receive any reply from them and vice versa, i inform you. also let me know when you receive your passport with visa back.

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
ruchiraset said:
No dude...i am also in same boat as yours...and its been more than 2 weeks now. I will also send my passport to CIC now with explanation letter.

Please keep me posted if you receive any reply from them and vice versa, i inform you. also let me know when you receive your passport with visa back.
Yes ,I will.. Hopefully we'll get this magical email soon and get our pr visas soon.. Good luck

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in same boat too, I will send my passport to Ottawa without waiting for reply . Is that good Idea?

srinik

Feb 14, 2014
kirthan said:
I am in same boat too, I will send my passport to Ottawa without waiting for reply . Is that good Idea?
Yes.you can send your passport to Ottawa with explanation letter. I did the same
They took 2 weeks to print VISA .

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinik said:
Yes.you can send your passport to Ottawa with explanation letter. I did the same
They took 2 weeks to print VISA .
Thank you for the reply,

Did you get any email from CIC for your spouse visa?

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
Guys...i got the reply from CPC-ottawa but they said i need to send my (principal) passport first and then they will issue me the Letter for Visa printing for dependents in Delhi. I have sent my passport already.

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hello Guys,
Yesterday, I got reply from cic finally to submit my dependent passport to New Delhi through vfs .. my spouse has submitted her passport today.. so you can send your passports(principal applicant) to ottawa with explanation letter. Hope this information will help you. Waiting for our passports back with pr visas..
Wish you all good luck. I will keep update you all.

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
attreysavy said:
Hello Guys,
Yesterday, I got reply from cic finally to submit my dependent passport to New Delhi through vfs .. my spouse has submitted her passport today.. so you can send your passports(principal applicant) to ottawa with explanation letter. Hope this information will help you. Waiting for our passports back with pr visas..
Wish you all good luck. I will keep update you all.
Congrats All , This information is really helpful . I will follow the same .

Thanks again