+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa printing in CIC Delhi consulate

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hello Guys,
I got my pr stamped passport back today from Ottawa. But still waiting for my spouse pr stamped passport back from New Delhi which was submitted last week
Will keep you guys updated..
Wish you all good luck !!

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
attreysavy said:
Hello Guys,
I got my pr stamped passport back today from Ottawa. But still waiting for my spouse pr stamped passport back from New Delhi which was submitted last week
Will keep you guys updated..
Wish you all good luck !!
Hey Dude, for you the letter for spouse , did they sent it via email or along with your passport ? when did you received it after or before ur passport arrived ?

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
ruchiraset said:
Hey Dude, for you the letter for spouse , did they sent it via email or along with your passport ? when did you received it after or before ur passport arrived ?
Hello,
I received letter for spouse through email within 2weeks from the day I sent my passport to get pr stamp(last week of feb). I got my passport back this week but waiting for spouse passport bavk from New Delhi which has been submitted last week. Hope this information help to you.
Will keep you all updated.

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
attreysavy said:
Hello,
I received letter for spouse through email within 2weeks from the day I sent my passport to get pr stamp(last week of feb). I got my passport back this week but waiting for spouse passport bavk from New Delhi which has been submitted last week. Hope this information help to you.
Thanks for reply, keep me posted

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
attreysavy said:
Hello,
Congrats !!!

Can you cross the boarder without waiting for spouse visa?

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Any updates so far. guys.
As I m still waiting for my spouse passport to be stamped back from CIC New Delhi.. :(
Please keep posting your updates.. it's really help .

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
attreysavy said:
Any updates so far. guys.
As I m still waiting for my spouse passport to be stamped back from CIC New Delhi.. :(
Please keep posting your updates.. it's really help .
My spouse is sending passport tomorrow to Delhi .. How many weeks it will take to get stamped ?

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
kirthan said:
My spouse is sending passport tomorrow to Delhi .. How many weeks it will take to get stamped ?
Hi.
My spouse submitted her passport on 13th March.. and m still waiting to get back stamped passport..
Hoping to get it soon.
Will keep you updated. When I'll get it back
Good Luck.

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Hi Folks

Did anyone request the PR printing in New Delhi VO recently? I received the Ready for Visa email on 24th March and requested for a change of VO and waiting since then!

In a desperate move will it be a good idea to submit the passports to the local VFS office along with a cover letter and printout of the Ready for Visa email?

Thanks and Regards

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
@ Ruchira and @ Kirthan Have you received a letter from CIC regarding passport submission to changed visa office and also the date please?

kirthan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyogesh said:
@ Ruchira and @ Kirthan Have you received a letter from CIC regarding passport submission to changed visa office and also the date please?
I got email on march 24 to submit spouse doc in NDelhi

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Got PPR email on 25th March. Sent my passport on 26th and emailed CIC to change the visa office for spouse on 26th. Also included the cover letter along with my passport to change the visa office for spouse.

ruchiraset

Dec 30, 2013
kyogesh said:
I had sent my passport to Ottawa 18 days ago and still have not receivd it back.

For spouse and kid still have note received any letter for there visa printing in Delhi :-(

wait , wait and bloody wait...

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
leothelion123 said:
Hi Folks

Did anyone request the PR printing in New Delhi VO recently? I received the Ready for Visa email on 24th March and requested for a change of VO and waiting since then!

In a desperate move will it be a good idea to submit the passports to the local VFS office along with a cover letter and printout of the Ready for Visa email?

Thanks and Regards
Requested the change of vo for spouse on 25th march, received the email from CIC for vo change on 27th march..