+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR under Family sponsor

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by distechsean123, Sep 29, 2019.

  1. Hi My wife is here from Vietnam on a travel Visa we have applied for her PR card he stay ends November.
    1. Is it an issue if she stayed longer?
    2. if we were to leave Canada in November how long until we can return to Canada?
  2. She can apply for an extension and explain that you have a PR application that has been submitted.

Share This Page