+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Tracker Technical Error

Poetryinvain

Aug 11, 2019
Hi all! Just want to make sure I'm not doing anything incorrectly.

We applied on Dec 21st 2022, got our AOR1 on Feb 7 2023 to my (sponsor's) email. I have not been able to register for the PR tracker at all (I get "we are experiencing technical difficulties" and have been getting this message since the 7th of Feb - I work in technical support and did all the basics up to and including trying on another computer).

Is there anywhere else to track or see what's happening? We applied through the PR portal online and are awaiting our SA/biometrics/medical/AOR2, etc. The PR Portal of course just shows "submitted" with no other details or tracking.

From my snooping around on various forums I know we won't be able to link our application to my husbands gckey until he gets his AOR/invite to create online account. Is this true, or am I misunderstanding? I know it's a waiting game but I hate not having an online account to obsessively check while we wait lol.

Anyone else getting the same error with the PR tracker? Any hints or workarounds you've found?

Also, what happens if we don't create an online account (as in we aren't able to) does anything change, or will we instead be contacted via email for medical requests, etc)

Lots of questions, I'm sorry. Thank you!!

Sankaurr

Mar 29, 2019
Hi all! Just want to make sure I'm not doing anything incorrectly.

We applied on Dec 21st 2022, got our AOR1 on Feb 7 2023 to my (sponsor's) email. I have not been able to register for the PR tracker at all (I get "we are experiencing technical difficulties" and have been getting this message since the 7th of Feb - I work in technical support and did all the basics up to and including trying on another computer).

Is there anywhere else to track or see what's happening? We applied through the PR portal online and are awaiting our SA/biometrics/medical/AOR2, etc. The PR Portal of course just shows "submitted" with no other details or tracking.

From my snooping around on various forums I know we won't be able to link our application to my husbands gckey until he gets his AOR/invite to create online account. Is this true, or am I misunderstanding? I know it's a waiting game but I hate not having an online account to obsessively check while we wait lol.

Anyone else getting the same error with the PR tracker? Any hints or workarounds you've found?

Also, what happens if we don't create an online account (as in we aren't able to) does anything change, or will we instead be contacted via email for medical requests, etc)

Lots of questions, I'm sorry. Thank you!!
You have to wait until you receive AOR to create account