+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR through NOC A - auditing

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
Is there anyone who has proven to be successful by applying for PR via Express entry or any other PNP program in field of auditing?
I would really appreciate your help since i am stuck in dilemma.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Absolutely there's a demand.

What i will say is initially, you'll probably have to get a job at a lower level, so you'll likely have to take a step back in your career at the beginning. But once you get acquainted with how things work in Canada, you'll be fine and start climbing the ladder again. I will also say that getting a job in audit could be a bit difficult at first, and so an accounting job may be more accessible. But there are a lot of jobs in the field.

What i will say however is think well if you're doing well in your job where you are, and earning well.

One thing you have to figure out is if the move makes sense for you financially. The people who tend to go back after a short stint are people who didn't research enough to find out if the move made sense according to their income and lifestyle in their own country. I would also say, it doesn't make sense if someone's career trajectory is on an upward trend, and they don't feel it's worth it to take a step back in order to immigrate.

Reactions: hyong1991