+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR staus ( not meeting 730 days)

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Follow the normal procedures to apply for a PR Travel Document. In addition to the regular documents and forms, include a letter explaining why your application should be considered on an H&C basis, along with evidence supporting your H&C argument (e.g. if the H&C argument is due to medical issues with an immediate relative, provide evidence like hospitalization records, notes from doctors, any other evidence that shows the immediate family member could not live alone and needed your support). You can find information on how to apply for a PRTD here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5529-applying-permanent-resident-travel-document.html
Good suggestion

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
First I should mail to Canadian High commission explaing my situation or then wait for their reply or Directly send my passport with my all supporting documents
No. There is no such process.

If you want to apply for a PRTD, then you just apply.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Chillout guys, may be he has his own insecurities, dont be so hard on someone who is going through tough times.

@robal - I would advice you to send an email to IRCC about your situation and ask them for next steps and how they can help you with your specific situation. Having a legitimate medical issue is something i am hoping IRCC will definitely consider. Stop taking advices from strangers here about your specific situation and email or call them for more clarity.

I hope that you resolve your issue and will be able to travel to canada when you can! Goodluck.
The way you are taking fun in someones misery shows that you are just a useless mass of bio waste. May you get what the same with you health what you find funny about others