+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Status

Whel

Jun 22, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Hi Expert,

I am currently facing an issue to my PR right. Hopefully you can help me for problem. Here is my story.

I was married with a woman which my college gf backhome. She immigrated here in Canada on 2010 but before that we broke up when she came here. Then we still continue communicating and committed to each other again. She went back home 2014 and I proposed a married and we got married May 2015.

I gave her an if she’s going back home or i’ll here in Canada. She choose to sponsor me. I gave up my job back home and went here last August 2016.

After I arrived here we been together in saskatchewan for 4 months. We face a lot of challenges like looking for my job, family issue, etc. Then we decided that i’ll move to Toronto to gain job experience and to study. I live together with her mother in Toronto and she visited me in there every 3 months. Then we face again issues and problem because of her parents. They kick me out then One day April 2017 I decided to go back home to go back to my previous job in there but my company doesn’t want to accept me again. I got trouble looking for a job backhome.

My wife doesn’t want me to go back here in Canada, but I have nothing left in my carrier backhome. I decided go back in Canada, but she reported to immigration for marriage of inconvenience which not true. Our marriage was 100% legitimate.

When I go back here I choose to go to Vancouver but I got some interview in immigration before I entered, but still they allowed me to enter to Vancouver. One month later I received a letter from immigration to submit documents that’s prove that our marriage was legitimate. I submit all of the requirements, then they sent me an email that i can still remain my PR.

And now she filled a a petition to the court. She filled a divorce and on the petition says that I just married her to get my PR. and I need to answer with 30 days for that petition.

My question is what should I gonna do. Should I need to answer for the petition on the court. And those petition will be have an impact to my PR status. If there is I will go back home soon or later. I just worried becuse there’s nothing left to me. I gave up my carrier backhome to be woth her but our married didn’t work out.

I have a good work here. I am starting building my carrier and continue to live, but how my mind doesn’t stop thingking what gonna happened to me.

Could please give me an advice what shoul O gonna do.

Thank you so much.

- Whel

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Expert,

I am currently facing an issue to my PR right. Hopefully you can help me for problem. Here is my story.

I was married with a woman which my college gf backhome. She immigrated here in Canada on 2010 but before that we broke up when she came here. Then we still continue communicating and committed to each other again. She went back home 2014 and I proposed a married and we got married May 2015.

I gave her an if she’s going back home or i’ll here in Canada. She choose to sponsor me. I gave up my job back home and went here last August 2016.

After I arrived here we been together in saskatchewan for 4 months. We face a lot of challenges like looking for my job, family issue, etc. Then we decided that i’ll move to Toronto to gain job experience and to study. I live together with her mother in Toronto and she visited me in there every 3 months. Then we face again issues and problem because of her parents. They kick me out then One day April 2017 I decided to go back home to go back to my previous job in there but my company doesn’t want to accept me again. I got trouble looking for a job backhome.

My wife doesn’t want me to go back here in Canada, but I have nothing left in my carrier backhome. I decided go back in Canada, but she reported to immigration for marriage of inconvenience which not true. Our marriage was 100% legitimate.

When I go back here I choose to go to Vancouver but I got some interview in immigration before I entered, but still they allowed me to enter to Vancouver. One month later I received a letter from immigration to submit documents that’s prove that our marriage was legitimate. I submit all of the requirements, then they sent me an email that i can still remain my PR.

And now she filled a a petition to the court. She filled a divorce and on the petition says that I just married her to get my PR. and I need to answer with 30 days for that petition.

My question is what should I gonna do. Should I need to answer for the petition on the court. And those petition will be have an impact to my PR status. If there is I will go back home soon or later. I just worried becuse there’s nothing left to me. I gave up my carrier backhome to be woth her but our married didn’t work out.

I have a good work here. I am starting building my carrier and continue to live, but how my mind doesn’t stop thingking what gonna happened to me.

Could please give me an advice what shoul O gonna do.

Thank you so much.

- Whel
This is beyond the scope of a public forum. You need to be working with a very good family lawyer and/or immigration lawyer. Yes - you absolutely need to respond to the petition. Engage a lawyer asap to assist you.

Reactions: Whel