+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR STATUS Update...

jeffjhon123

Nov 1, 2016
Hy guys,

Below are the details of my application. Can someone explain what do these notes mean,

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

At first, in the review of additional documents, it was showing that the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed. then it changed to "the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded". kindly share your opinion if your file has gone through such change. thanks

Feb 7, 2015
Toronto
Hy guys,

Below are the details of my application. Can someone explain what do these notes mean,

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

At first, in the review of additional documents, it was showing that the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed. then it changed to "the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded". kindly share your opinion if your file has gone through such change. thanks
Hey Jeff,

I also received same status for additional documents. The point is CIC never ask any documents but I submitted LOE in additional document while submitting application.

jeffjhon123

Nov 1, 2016
Hey Jeff,

I also received same status for additional documents. The point is CIC never ask any documents but I submitted LOE in additional document while submitting application.

What does it mean then? is our application going in the right direction or are they are gonna take more processing than usual/average?these are question ringing in my head ever since i saw those changes,,,,,.....anyways thanks for letting me know,,,,,

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same happened to me. Looks like your BGC is IP1. Documents uploaded means IRCC has reviewed the documents. Normal processing, keep waiting.

remembamyname

Oct 1, 2017
Hy guys,

Can you share the updates?