+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR status in GCKey

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
My PR status showing as below in the GCKey account. How close I am to receive the next update? and what it would be?
Thank you

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

andersniet

Jan 12, 2018
Hi you have almost the same timeline as my PR renewal; my application was approved this morning and I had the same status on my GCKey account as you have now before it was approved

EDIT; only difference is that background check was Not Applicable as my application is for renewal as yours is showing Processing Background check. So that part can take some time

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi you have almost the same timeline as my PR renewal; my application was approved this morning and I had the same status on my GCKey account as you have now before it was approved

EDIT; only difference is that background check was Not Applicable as my application is for renewal as yours is showing Processing Background check. So that part can take some time
Firstly congratulations for you and secondly thanks for the reply. How many months took for your case

Reactions: andersniet

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
The GC Key status never gets updated after medical. It caused me anxiety attacks but finally was relived when i got the PR approval mail

andersniet

Jan 12, 2018
Firstly congratulations for you and secondly thanks for the reply. How many months took for your case
I submitted on 21st December online, on 13th Jan I got the message Returned with "Photos Missing" error, resubmitted the same day. Yesterday I noticed the ghost-update (application updated) on GCKEY and this morning I received an email that my application status has changes and then I saw the Approved status on GCKEY

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I submitted on 21st December online, on 13th Jan I got the message Returned with "Photos Missing" error, resubmitted the same day. Yesterday I noticed the ghost-update (application updated) on GCKEY and this morning I received an email that my application status has changes and then I saw the Approved status on GCKEY
Ok cool. So it about 3 months for the decision
Are you under AIP ?