+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(PR) Status changed from "in process" to "decision made".....

JM

Sep 8, 2008
Hello

Our status was changed from"in process" to "decision made" for the permanent residence. How much longer until our passport is returned and we can travel to Canada? Processing through Bogota.

himanshu_tokekar

Oct 18, 2008
when did they ask you to submit the passport? i.e before the status changed or ??

& how many months did it take to change the status from "in process" to "decision made" ?

my case is showing the status as "IN PROCESS" since last 4 months.

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Hi,

I got my passport back in 1 week after the status changed to decision made in ECAS. Mine was processed through India. Not sure if that would be any different to Bogota.

JM

Sep 8, 2008
They have had the passport for 6 weeks now and it took 5 months for it to go from "in process" to "decision made".

So 1 week for India. I hope it only takes 1 week for us to get back our passport.

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
I think you should recieve your passport back anytime now if they had your passport for 6 weeks. All the best!

funnygirl

Oct 16, 2008
Hello
I am also from India. My brother's status also show "decision made" but Delhi people didn't ask for anything. No passport
please update me

funnygirl

Oct 16, 2008
My brother didn't get any letter. In 2006 when he submit apply. then he got file no that its. No more update but when we do check online then its show "Decision made".
i don't know what going on

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Hi funny girl,
Did your brother apply in 2006 under Family class? This seems unusually long for family class from Delhi. Also usually they dont refuse an application without even calling for an interview. Call them.

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Just read your other posts Funnygirl, Sorry, didnt realise its not a spouse sponseship. I am not sure about parents sponsership. Bhooman in this forum is sponsering his parents from delhi embassy. May be he can advise you.

JM

Sep 8, 2008
No offense to anyone but if you are going to discuss anything other than my question i would appreciate you opening up a new thread.

It just takes away from what i'm trying to get across

thank you