+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR SPOUSE VISITOR VISA

JohnNoum

Sep 9, 2022
Hi, Can anyone share their experience sponsoring their spouse? I will update mine very soon

Thanks..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Can anyone share their experience sponsoring their spouse? I will update mine very soon

Thanks..
Sponsoring spouse (text) and applying for TRV( in your title) are two very different things. If spnsoring for PR then go to Family Immigration. If TRV, go to Visitors section.

JohnNoum

Sep 9, 2022
Sponsoring spouse (text) and applying for TRV( in your title) are two very different things. If spnsoring for PR then go to Family Immigration. If TRV, go to Visitors section.

Hi, thanks for your input. I am a PR living in quebec and recently got married. I want my spouse to visit me for three weeks. So, I am creating this thread of discusion for people in a similar situation to share their own experiences . If you happened to see anyone, please don't hesitate to let me know. thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, thanks for your input. I am a PR living in quebec and recently got married. I want my spouse to visit me for three weeks. So, I am creating this thread of discusion for people in a similar situation to share their own experiences . If you happened to see anyone, please don't hesitate to let me know. thanks
Discussions on applying for a TRV are in the Visitor section of the forum. I would suggest you read through the posts there.

Discussions on sponsoring your spouse for PR are in the Family Sponsorship section of the forum. I would suggest you read through the posts there.

JohnNoum

Sep 9, 2022
Discussions on applying for a TRV are in the Visitor section of the forum. I would suggest you read through the posts there.

Discussions on sponsoring your spouse for PR are in the Family Sponsorship section of the forum. I would suggest you read through the posts there.
I created this post because I didn't see any relevant info on a PR who only wants his spouse to visit and nothing else. If you fine one, please share the link.

JohnNoum

Sep 9, 2022
Hello, I am PR in quebec

Applied Visitor visa for my spouse on 26 Aug 2022
Received Biometrics request on 27 Aug 2022
Gave Biometrics on 29 sept 2022

Waiting for further steps now