+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr revoke

rhyen

Apr 26, 2018
hello my wife here in canada working for 8 yrs, even once he didn't go home to the philippines. and now our residence or PR is granted with my 2 kids and plan to go there.My problem my wife tell me that theres someone he love and now there's not only dating but there living together. If i go to to embassy and tell these story can they revoke her PR status?
thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello my wife here in canada working for 8 yrs, even once he didn't go home to the philippines. and now our residence or PR is granted with my 2 kids and plan to go there.My problem my wife tell me that theres someone he love and now there's not only dating but there living together. If i go to to embassy and tell these story can they revoke her PR status?
thank you
Were you included as a dependent in her application and received a COPR? If so and if she was actually in a relationship with another person and intending to end her marriage with you, then she committed misrepresentation because you were no longer her dependent.

IRCC can revoke her status for that. Note that this would also mean the revocaton of status for both yourself and your children.

rhyen

Apr 26, 2018
Were you included as a dependent in her application and received a COPR? If so and if she was actually in a relationship with another person and intending to end her marriage with you, then she committed misrepresentation because you were no longer her dependent.

IRCC can revoke her status for that. Note that this would also mean the revocaton of status for both yourself and your children.
Thank you sir, yes im included in her application in COPR.

rhyen

Apr 26, 2018
Looks like she committed misrepresentation, so reporting that could definitely lead to her status being revoked.
All depen

thank u, they revoke also my status

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
All depen

thank u, they revoke also my status
Since you are included in her application as a dependent (meaning your wife the primary applicant), there's nothing you can do. She has the right to keep her PR status.

There is nothing to report. What she has done is not a crime. And no - if you tell the embassy they will not revoke her PR status.

The best advice I can give you is to move on with your life.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Since you are included in her application as a dependent (meaning your wife the primary applicant), there's nothing you can do. She has the right to keep her PR status.

There is nothing to report. What she has done is not a crime. And no - if you tell the embassy they will not revoke her PR status.

She included the spouse in the application while in a relationship with someone else and intending to end the marriage. That is clear misrepresentation on her part.

Reactions: Bellacoola

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
She included the spouse in the application while in a relationship with someone else and intending to end the marriage. That is clear misrepresentation on her part.
Thanks, I didn't think of this.
The "intent to end the marriage" is the key -- I interpreted this as a temporary affair, since the OP didn't give any info about the timelines.

I guess the wife should have been PR at least since 2014-15 due to the 4 years limitation on WP.
It would be quite unusual that the wife is willing to sponsor PR to a husband she does not intend to live with anymore, and risking the consequences of a misrepresentation in case an (understandably) angry husband decides to take action...

rhyen

Apr 26, 2018
Thanks, I didn't think of this.
The "intent to end the marriage" is the key -- I interpreted this as a temporary affair, since the OP didn't give any info about the timelines.

I guess the wife should have been PR at least since 2014-15 due to the 4 years limitation on WP.
It would be quite unusual that the wife is willing to sponsor PR to a husband she does not intend to live with anymore, and risking the consequences of a misrepresentation in case an (understandably) angry husband decides to take action...
Thank you Shannon for your very good comment and advise i go for that

rhyen

Apr 26, 2018

Thank you sir yes i try to move on , i think i have many good opportunities thier.