+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Request

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear All
I landed on april 5 in canada..they asked to me about address but that time their system was not updating my address therefore they give me address notification form to fill nd return back to CIC office or fax it..i ve sent them fax using online fax facility bcz here in brampton i couldnt found any fax facility. What i want to know here how could i confirm that have they recieved my fax or not?? so many time i ve called them but wenever i try to talk to an agent they say its invalid selection...i need to have few comments on this plz...

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment but probably just as easy to mail in a form again rather than waste time trying contact anyone. Sending in again won’t do any harm and you can mail using a tracking option to confirm receipt.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Others can comment but probably just as easy to mail in a form again rather than waste time trying contact anyone. Sending in again won’t do any harm and you can mail using a tracking option to confirm receipt.
thank you but they did not mention any mailing address in the form..which seems they wont entertain mailing correspondence

harpreethwalia

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
thank you but they did not mention any mailing address in the form..which seems they wont entertain mailing correspondence
what did you end up doing here? My PR card was also not provided when I landed and now I am back in US.
Thinking how to get PR card sent to my friend/family address in canada from US?