+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr renewal

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you, team, Quick question how to expedite the PR renewal process assuming I apply on OCT 30, 2022 (with 750 days present in Canada); I mean, what's the current processing time for renewals and is there any fast way to speed up the process?
No way to speed up the process. One of the risks of not meeting your RO is that there will be a period of time where you won’t have a valid PR card.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all, good morning
I would like to ask 3 Queries on the PR-Renewal Form (Version June 2022)
Form download link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/imm5444.html

1st Query
Under the '3-Immigration History' section, then ask us if we ever received a Travel-Document or PRTD
I have not received any of those 2 till date.
So shall I leave that question blank ??

2nd Query
Under the '5.5 Time Spent Outside Canada' section, they ask us B. if we travelled with a Canadian Citizen (or) C. if we accompanied a PR who is your spouse and who is employed on full time basis.
I did go on a vacation with my Husband (Spouse) and he is a PR but he is not employed.
And my child (Canadian Citizen) also accompanied us during our vacation.
So shall I just select the 'Others' option ??

3rd Query
Under the '8-Consent and Declaration' section, it asks us if we are under 14, then my parent certifies it.
Since this is filled for myself and my husband, so shall we leave this question as blank ??

Please can you help me on the same.
@canuck78 , @scylla , @steaky

Thank you all in advance.

Last edited: