+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal

Zenman

Sep 8, 2016
Is PR renewal still being processed during COVID-19 ? What is the estimated processing time ?

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have a off topic question if someone can please help me so I am a permanent resident and divorced I now want to change my sur name. Which application should I use and what supporting documents are required?
Waiting for kind response
Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a off topic question if someone can please help me so I am a permanent resident and divorced I now want to change my sur name. Which application should I use and what supporting documents are required?
Waiting for kind response
Thanks
Responded elsewhere. Change your name (mostly provincial matter), then apply to the feds for PR card change when you have the legal docs.

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello,
I have applied for renewal of PR card on Oct 16, 2021 and was waiting to receive it however just a day ago unfortunately one of my family member passed away in my home town and now I really want to fly back as I want to resend an application on urgent but we have a hospital death certificate at this time would that be acceptable by ircc?can someone please help me with this???
Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello,
I have applied for renewal of PR card on Oct 16, 2021 and was waiting to receive it however just a day ago unfortunately one of my family member passed away in my home town and now I really want to fly back as I want to resend an application on urgent but we have a hospital death certificate at this time would that be acceptable by ircc?can someone please help me with this???
Thanks
You can send a webform to request for your ongoing application to be processed urgently, that is usually an accepted reason.

Be aware it may take some time for them to actually consider your urgent processing request. If you really need to leave ASAP, you can request for a PRTD from your home country.