+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal

sgvlead

Sep 10, 2019
Hi,

In PR renewal form imm5444 - Question # 19 - I've been staying in my current residence for the past two years and I'm going to stay continuously in this residence. What TO-DATE I have to put ? This column accepts only dates. What date I have to put ?

Question # 20 : Same as above. I've been working in a firm for the past two days. What TO-DATE, I have to enter ?

Question # 21 : What is assessment period ? Is the one in the PR card ? My PR has 5 years validity.

I landed in Canada with PR on 2014 and returned to US after a week. Then returned to Canada in 2016 and I'm working here continuously since then. . My PR expires 2020.

Please answer.

sgvlead

Sep 10, 2019
Since nobody is able to answer the questions raised by me in this forum, I contacted the Immigration help desk on phone and got the answers. Answers follow.

1 ) Don't put the current address in address history since it has been already been mentioned in Question # 12.

2 ) To-Date is the date of signing the application. Attach a letter explaining that you're still working in the firm.

3 ) Assessment period : From-Date is the date in the PR card( starting date ) . To-Date - date of signing your application.

Hope it will be helpful whoever fills out the PR renewal form .

Reactions: madscientist11

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
thank you , very helpful