+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR - Renewal

sreekg2003

May 10, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I am applying for PR - Renewal and while filling the application, realized that I traveled to US for business Purpose , but I cant prove since no stamping - Entry/ Exit in the Passport , nor I have no paper or document as a proof . I can't remember the dates of travel , but sure I stayed for 1 day.
Should I make an entry in the application and add 1 day absent due to US travel and put some random date and create an covering letter stating that I visited US for Business Purpose , since Iam unable to recall the dates
If this works or considered ?
Your feedback and answers are appreciated

awaiting your reply
Sree

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
On CBP website you can find your non-official travel history. Find your I94 record with your passport number, name, date of birth.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,
I am applying for PR - Renewal and while filling the application, realized that I traveled to US for business Purpose , but I cant prove since no stamping - Entry/ Exit in the Passport , nor I have no paper or document as a proof . I can't remember the dates of travel , but sure I stayed for 1 day.
Should I make an entry in the application and add 1 day absent due to US travel and put some random date and create an covering letter stating that I visited US for Business Purpose , since Iam unable to recall the dates
If this works or considered ?
Your feedback and answers are appreciated

awaiting your reply
Sree
If this involve business meetings, may be you can find old emails/meeting minutes regarding to the date?